The Secondary Therapy Session Part 1

*After Marge simpson got out of the hospital, she allowed Bart to drive most of the way since her injuries still revolve around her waist and leg... the time hs come and bart has checked his texts, the secondary therapy session is in an hour, and Marge said she wanted to meet the therapist, So they drove to the therapist place, curiosity only knows what will happen next, let us know*

Bart: You sure you want to do this?

Marge: Absolutely... If i must know more about what you have been doing to keep an eye on the house so well i at least deserve to know the one who helped you.

Bart: Can't complain there.

Woman: Simpson?

Bart: That's Me.

Dr. Bufixila: Hello Bart, nice to see you oh and I take it your mother recovered from the injuries just to meet me?

Bart: It Appears so.

Marge: Marge Simpson.

Dr. Bufixila: Samantha Bufixila. *The Two Shake Hands* your son and I were going to go out and talk to his ex girlfriends, hopefully he will still be friends with them or wanna date him again. So...

Marge: is this more like an outside therapy session?

Dr. Bufixila: Yes, and someone will be joining us today, General Joshua, Of the Warvengers, I talked to him 3 Days ago, you're free to join us if you like.

Marge: Are you someone working in two jobs?

???: She is more like a therapist from a High Grade S.W.A.T. and Recreation Team working here.

*The three see me*

Marge: I take it she works for you?

Me: She doesn't work for me, She works for herself i just help her with her job.

Marge: I See. Marge Simpson.

Me: Joshua Fair. *We shook hands, and we were off to first girlfriend, Bart ever had, Which was at Reverend Lovejoy's Daughter "Jessica."* Marge, As far as we know, We have some hidden info about Helen Lovejoy, We know you might have an on and off rivalry with her, But she doesn't have as much Christianity as her husband who has way less. Here. *Hands Marge the files, and was shocked* So No Wonder Jessica was sent to that school.

Marge: I had no idea about their outside life... I always thought since they run a church they pray every morning... they are such Liars.

Me: well sorry to break it to you but they are liars so you're actually right that time..  for whatever you do do not make a bad impression we are only here for Bart to talk to Jessica.

Reverend: who has God sent on my doorstep?

Me: quite the pastor act sensor I'm just here for an investigation between bart and Jessica, don't worry it's not a court letter.

Reverend: please come on in.

Me: God bless you.

*30 Minutes Later*

Me: now from what it seems like what i have written down, seen, or heard... Bart you said that there will be two different sides of Jessica one of which she seemed to know by her parents rules but the other side she is a rebel and a really more so Troublesome Rebel then you am I getting that right?

Bart: Yes.

Me: and Jessica Lovejoy, you were telling me that you were sent to a school to readjust for your actions, but it seems our school hasn't changed you at all you seemed to me more of a wild girl Rebel, who wants to do exactly what bart does, but riskier... do I seem to have that right?

*Jessica was sweating a little on her forehead...*

Jessica: nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo??

Me: You Mean, Yes?

Jessica: *Shocked gasp, but then nervously smiles when i give her a look* Yes. *She said with her head down*

Me: but you did seem to like bar at some point for his bad boy attitude and personality, you thought he would have that the entire time, you two were dating, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to uncover a terrible truth...

Reverend: actually we know already about the incident...

Me: but did you know who really done it?

Helen: It was That Simpson Kid!

Me: NOW DON'T YOU GO BLACKMAILING ON BART.

*When i roared she literally fainted by how loud i was, Jessica hid behind her dad, Who believe it or not, Leaked his pants*

Me: *Cleared throat* your daughter framed Marge's son for stealing the church money that day, That Is not okay, Mr. Lovejoy I recommend boarding school... if your daughter can I shape up within the next three months I'm going to have to hold her up for 6 more, Have a good day.

*Everyone of us left, Leaving the Lovejoys Speechless*

_________________________________________