Dr. Samantha Bufixila

*At Night, Marge just finished kissing Bart Goodnight, after a full minute of pretending he was asleep, What The other Simpsons didn't know was that Bart wrote down everything and every Prank he did... If he wants this Therapist in getting to him, he or she will need some advice and information, he slowly got out the window carefully climb down the tree and roster grabbed his bike and bike down to the address the calling card said*

9:58pm

*Bart Simpson just arrived at the therapist place, He went inside*

Man at Front Desk: Can I help you?

Bart: Simpson, Bart?

*the man looks through his list and sure enough he found his name at the 10:00 spot*

Man At Front Desk: Sure enough, please have a seat we'll notify the therapist.

Bart: Thanks.

*3 Minutes Later*

???: Bart Simpson?

*Bart's name was then called, bart stood up and was shocked by her figure, then he slapped his own face to get him to focus on the task*

Bart: Yep, That's Me, Ma'am.

???: Walk with me. *sure enough he does, they come to a small room on the right, with a punching bag on the left, a small desk, two chairs, one that seems to be a regular comfy chair, and the other seems to be a therapy bed* Have a seat there. My Name Is Dr. Samantha Bufixila (Bu-fix-eye-la)...

Bart: Let me help you out a bit... *Takes A Regular Size Journal, Hands it to her, She looks it over as she is getting somewhere* by the way I'm sorry you had to see me slap my own face it's just I'm completely shocked by your figure...
Please don't kill me.

Dr. Bufixila: Bart, lots of boys feel that way around hourglass figure women, it's okay, you're not the very first one to tell me that.

Bart: it's probably best for me not to ask about the first.

Dr. Bufixila: You seem pretty comfortable coming here, why?

Bart: I don't know, 33 and 1/10 of a series going on... and I have only been being hated, broken-hearted, sarcastic, feel lots of the will to prank people, and I feel like I just get along better with my family  anywhere else other than Springfield.

Dr. Bufixila: 32 Complete Seasons... 1/10 of a new season... Am I getting this right?

Bart: Yes Ma'am

Dr. Bufixila: I'm just going to ask you just maybe somewhere between 10 to 15 questions... and hopefully you don't mind.

Bart: Thank God, I came here on Friday night, Also, I may be concerned if I fall asleep during the session.

Dr. Bufixila: I got 5 Hour Energy, Right here... but it is not meant so people can run around and ignore what I'm saying.

Bart: I'll be sure to drink it at the proper time and not at a time where I feel the need to... because then I feel greedy.

Dr. Bufixila: OK. *Writes that Down* So, tell me about your family.

Bart: *Lies down on the bed to help him think* I have a drunk abusive father, a very caring grumbly mother, an overachieving sister, and another sister who is addicted to a pacifier, mostly because she is a baby.

*Dr. Bufixila writes that down*

Dr. Bufixila: Alright, how in what order do you want me to ask questions about your family?

Bart: Any order would be great just put my dad, Last.

*Dr. Bufixila writes that down*

Dr. Bufixila: alright something I want to ask next, are there any people in school giving you problems?