"NICK GET OUT"*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁, 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱✔︎
𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!!

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
Y/n's POV
*knock* *knock* The door opens. "Ohh hey y/n, Finn is upstairs" "thank you Nick" I say as I walk upstairs.

I open the door and see Finn laying down on his phone facing the other way than me so I decided to scare him.

"BOO" I say as I jump on him. "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!" Finn says as I burst out laughing.
"T-t-t-that w-was HILARIOUS" I say through laughs. "whatever" Finn said annoyed.

"Baby i'm sorry" I say while moving so i'm straddling him. "it's fine" Finn sighed. I smiled and started peppering kisses all over his face then neck.

"fuck" Finn said as you started sucking at his neck. "Y/n we can't. Nicks home" Finn said out of breath.
"pleaseeee" I say as i stick out my bottom lip.

"Fine but we have to be quiet" Finn said before flipping you over so he was on top of you. You squealed as he started sucking at your neck.

"Please Finn" You moaned in his ear. "So needy" He said before taking off his shirt, then yours. When he got your shirt off he also un-clipped your bra.

"So beautiful" He says while staring at your boobs before starting to suck on one and massage the other one. "Fuckkk Finn" You moan while tugging at his hair.

He then stopped and looked at your pants then you. You nodded at him. He started taking off your pants then took off his.

He finally takes off his underwear leaving you both bare. "I want to you ride me, okay?" He said. "Okay" You said nervously since you have never rode him before.

He flipped over so he was sitting against his headboard. You slowly crawl over to him and go by his lap, looking at him for directions.

"Come over here and i'll guide you" He says as he puts his hands on your hips. "ready?" He asks, you nod. He slowly moves you down on his cock.

"fuckkk" You both say in sync. "That's it now just move up in down" He said which you comply. You moan loudly. Finn shushes you by kissing you.

"mmm" You both moan between the kiss.  "Just like that baby" He says which encouraged you. You start going faster while grinding your hips against his.

"shit stop clinching" He says annoyed. "I can't help it feels so good" You say.

"shittt i'm gonna cum" You say quietly before you hear the door open..

"hey guys guess wh-" "GET OUT NICK" Finn replies to Nick while covering you both with a blanket.

Nick gets out and shuts the door before saying 'you better have used protection'

"oh my god oh my god oh my go-" you got cut off by Finn. "  Y/n stop stressing it's fine" "No Finn it's not fine! Your brother just walked in on me riding you!" I shout with anger. Finn just laughs "babe it's fine he won't tell anyone" "whatever. i didn't even get to cum" You whined.

"I can help with that" He smirks. He then shoved two fingers in you then kissed you to silence you. "mmm" You moaned.

Finn then took his other hand and started circling her clit. Y/n whined feeling overstimulated. "Take it like a good girl" He said which threw you over the edge.

You came with a loud moan. Breathing heavily you leaned up to Finn and kissed him.

"I love you" "I love you too"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁
𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀