sober sex

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 (𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱)
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
Y/n's POV
It was a Friday night and here I am in bed anxiously waiting for my boyfriend Miles to get home.

You see my parents died with Miles' parents so I live with him, Quint, Flora, Miss Grose, and Kate the nanny Miles hates.

Miss Grose trusts me and Miles and lets us share a room and big bed plus the room is on it's own wing of the house so we get to be alone. Me and Miles have been dating since we were fourteen so about 3 years.

He's been in a habit lately of disappearing at night with Quint and coming home shit-faced drunk.

I feel like I never see him, we get homeschooled together but hes usually in a bad mood cause hes hungover.

But night time laying in eachothers arms is the only time we really get to talk to each other about our days. And of course make love.

You never know what kind of drunk he's gonna be, one night he will be nice and cuddly and the next he will be grumpy and want to be alone.

I hope he's a cuddly drunk tonight.

-

I get awoken by the sound of our squeaky bedroom door opening with footsteps following. I decide I'm gonna act asleep.

As the footsteps get closer I hear a whisper. "Baby?" Miles said moving my hair behind my ear. I opened my eyes and see Miles with a big black eye, I gasp.

"Miles what happened?" I ask sitting up and softly touching it which makes him wince. I mutter out a faint 'sorry'.

He sighed and sat down next to me on the bed.

"I went out with Quint to tell him I don't want to drink with him anymore cause I know it affects you and I miss our late night talks" He also added. "But I made myself clear I'm never going out with him again"

I stay silent looking at the ground. "Baby I'm so sorry please say something" He pleads. I look up at him and notice he is completely sober so I grab his face and pull him into a passionate kiss to which he returned with the same passion.

We both pull away smiling. "I've missed this" I say looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "Me too" He says before pushing me down on the bed gently and attacking my face with kisses.

Miles looks at me with a smile on his face before asking "May I pleasure you princess?".

The question caught me off guard but nonetheless I said 'yes'.

-

I wake up with a smile on my face looking down I see Miles with his head laying on my bare chest. I start playing with his hair as he lightly snores then stops and looks up at me.

"Good morning beautiful" He says in his raspy morning voice before leaning up to me and kissing me softly then going back to lay on my chest.

Maybe today will be a day for just me and Miles to lay in bed and talk all day. After all it is Saturday.

As I'm laying down playing with Miles' hair last nights events flood into my head.

"Shit I'm gonna cum" I moan out as Miles speeds up his fingers moving them in and out of me at a rapid pace.

After calming down from the orgasm I look Miles straight in the eyes and say 'Miles I want you to fuck me hard'.

He quickly took himself out of his pants and started pumping himself creating some lube.

He then roughly slammed into me and grabbed my hips bringing ours together each thrust.

So yeah not gonna get into detail but last night was fun.

I haven't even moved my legs this morning but I know I will be sore.
。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁
𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱
𝗣𝗹𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲
𝗣𝗹𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝟲𝟴𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀