why?

Short imagine

Requested by f1nnseuph0ria

Warnings- cussing, sh, mention of sex.

not checked, enjoy!

( 824 words)

-

Btw in this he's filming season 5 of Stranger Things and lives in an apartment with you ;)

Finns POV

"And were done for the day, great job everyone" The director Shawn says. Noah fist bumps me with a smile. We have been working with each other alot this season so we have become closer, like brothers.

I tell him bye and that I have to go and walk away from the set, heading to my trailer to get ready to go home. I feel bad, I've been spending more time on set than with my girlfriend y/n. She means the world to me, and it sucks that I never see her.

My everyday routine is basically, wake up, go to set, stay all day, go home, eat dinner, talk a little, sleep, and repeat. I've also hardly had any sex lately so i'm cranky and I sometimes take it out on her.

I change out of my Mike Wheeler costume as fast as I can and change back into my regular clothes. I then fast-walk to my uber (we all know this man can't drive) and Gaten yells 'what's the rush Finn?' I quickly respond with 'y/n' and hop into my uber.

-

"Thanks" I say and tip the drivers. I watch him drive off and I sigh. Y/n's been off today, which isn't too odd nowadays. When I talked with her on the phone during lunch break she seemed down but I didn't push it. I guess i'll figure this out inside.

"Here it goes" I mutter to myself, walking up to the door and unlocking it. I step inside closing the door.

I kick off my shoes and put them neatly by the door like Y/n likes. "Babe i'm home" I say not getting a response. I furrow my eyebrows, not getting a response. I shrugg it off and head into our bedroom.

As I get closer to the door I hear faint crys, and sniffles. I walking faster and open our partly shut bedroom door. In front of me is Y/n on the ground holding something? "Y/n/n?" I say, making my presence known.

She turns around shocked and hides her arms and hands behind her back. I look at her eyes and see them glistening with tears. I immediatly kneel down and hold her face in my hand. "Baby what happened?" I ask is a soft tone.

She slowly takes her arms and hands out from behind her back and looks down at them. I follow her eyes and gasp. I see two cuts on her right wrist with blood around it. I also see a small blade in her left palm. I quickly take the blade from her hands and throw it in the trashcan behind me, and pick her up.

Carrying her to our bathroom, I gently set her on the counter and run a washcloth under warm water.

While I wait for the water to fill the washcloth I look up at her and see her staring down with a couple tears still on her cheeks. I slowly bring my hand to her face and wipe her tears. "Why did you do it?" My voice is much more shaky than I thought.

Picking up the rag I place it on the cuts and cleaning it easily, seeing as it isn't bleeding that much anymore.

"I-I just haven't seen you that much recently and it seems like you don't like me anymore." Her voice says shakily. "What are you talking about? I love you more than I love myself!" I exclaim.

"It's just, you always get home late and you never wanna have sex or even fucking kiss me!" She raises her voice then calms again. "Sorry" She mutters.

"Y/n, i'm really sorry you feel this way. You need to tell me right away when you feel like this so you don't do this." I say holding her wrist. She nods and I continue. "Listen i'm almost done shooting the season! Then we don't have to worry about this, it's just they are making me work hours and hours and it's super tiring." I explain.

"I love you so fucking much" I kiss her lips slowly then pull away to see her smile.

"Come on, lets go lay down and talk. You can play with my hair" I tease her. She smiles and nods. I pick her back up and lay her on the bed. I take off my shirt and pants, leaving me in boxers. "Can I sleep in one of your shirts?" She asks. "Of course" I reply handing her my shirt.

She puts it on and gestures me to come lay down with her. I lay my heads on her chest, wrapping my arms around her waist, not planning to let go. Her fingers find their way into my curls, and soon a relaxed sigh leaves both of our mouths.

"Goodnight I love you".

"Good night I love you too".