runaway

warnings- cussing. enjoy!

3rd person pov (few hours ago)

it was a normal monday, kids were tired from partying the night before and, miles and y/n were cutting class, having fun in the janitors closet. nothing new.

the two were very active if you would say. they did a good job at being sneaky though. you would think the teachers would be watching their every move and keeping a eye on them, since it's a boarding school. but no.

well that was until today.

it was pretty embarrassing for everyone involved. the two were lazily making out in their underwear. so basically naked. "your so gorgeous y/n." miles would mumble against her lips, making her blush.

they were so caught up in each other that they didn't hear someone unlock the door.

they finally noticed when the small closet got brighter from the door opening. a gasp was heard, from the janitor himself before he ran away and out of the closet.

"shit shit shit!" miles said, the two of them trying to quickly put clothes on. "oh no." y/n quietly said, panicking inside, scared for her life. y/n's biggest fear was getting in trouble. she was certain her parents, well dad, were gonna kill her!

miles was focused on coming up with a plan but he noticed she was too anxious to change. "hey, hey don't worry. it's gonna be okay." miles tried to calmly say to her. he helped her put her skirt and blouse back on then, he grabbed her hand and let her out, trying to find somewhere to hide.

"there they are!" they heard the janitor yell. they both look back and see him pointing at them, with the principal by his side. the principal looked very angry.

"you two, my office now!" he yelled.

+*::*

"miles you have gotten in far to much trouble here, your expelled. you will be taking a train home tonight. as for you miss y/l/n you are suspended, for a week." the principal states. the girl felt her eyes water, scared of miles leaving her in this shithole alone.

"what that's so unfair!" miles exclaims. the man gives him a look to not talk back, so he stays quiet."yes sir, we are very sorry." y/n says softly. he gives her a look then finishes. "go back to your dorms. miles i expect you to be packed and ready to leave by the time the train gets here."

miles and y/n head back, her already having a plan.
"what if i go back with you?" she immediately says, once the staff is out of reach to hear. "but then you would be in even more trouble." he says confused.

"my dad won't care, as long as i'm not home." she mumbles arriving at her dorm. she turns to look at him. "look i could stay with you, we could live our happily ever after." she smiles.

"your train will most likely leave around 4:45, i'll find a way to meet you then, okay?" she states. "fine, and i won't leave without you." he agrees. "i love you" she whispers and pecks his lips. "i love you too." he smiles.

"see you tonight."

and so the runaway began.

—————
HEYYY GUYSSS.

i know this is suppppeer short but i needed to feed you guys a lil.

so this def a part one, i will be making a part 2
whenever im not busy.

i wish i could make this a book but i feel like it would suck sooo

hope u liked it.

love u