twitch stream

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗹

。゚┈୨♡୧┈゚。

It was a Saturday and you were really bored so you decided to ask Finn to hang out, he immediately replied with come over. So you decided to get ready and not be lazy and go in sweatpants.

You sighed and jumped in the shower and shaved, washed up, and moisturized.

You looked in you closet for something then finally decided on some cute pants a hoodie since it's cold in Canada.

Last you put on makeup then your shoes and headed out to Finns.

-

It was a short walk since you two live only a couple minutes away. You knock on the door and Mary answers it with a smile.

"Well hello Y/n" She said. "Hi Mary" You said hugging her.

"The boys are upstairs streaming" She said which you replied with a faint 'thank you' as you headed upstairs.

As you got closer to the room you heard yelling so you walked in, Quincy, Nick, and Finn all look at you.

"Hi babe" Finn said as he got up to hug you. "Hi" You said smiley. "Y/n come say hi to the stream they want to see you" Nick said from his chair.

"Hiiii" You said awkwardly to the stream then sat down next to Finn on the couch.

"Theres no room on the couch for me" Quincy said on the floor. "Here now sit" Finn said after picking you up and putting you on his lap. You blushed.

"Keep it PG in here someone in the chat says" Says Nick. You all chuckled.

"Let's go sit on the bed" Finn whispers in your ear and you nod getting up. Nick and Quincy were to focused on the game to notice you two getting up.

Finn immediately pulls you in his lap so your straddling him. "I missed you so much" Finn mumbled as he starts kissing you. You smile in the kiss and manage to let out a 'I missed you more'.

Finn suddenly switched so he was on top of you, he smirked looking down at you.

He went to kiss you again but got cut off by Nick's voice. "WELL LOOKS LIKE WERE ENDING THE STREAM EARLY" Nick said loudly.

Your face turned bright red as you just remembered they were in here AND THE CHAT SAW.

"Okay were gonna leave you two alone" Said Quincy smirking. "No funny business" Said Nick before they both left and shut the door.

"Now where were we" Finn said before kissing you again as you giggled.

。゚┈୨♡୧┈゚。
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀!!
𝗽𝗹𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟰𝟱2 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀