richie and his cheerleader*

hey guys! i wanted to give you guys somethingg before christmas, u might even get more than just this imagine.

anyways warnings- smut, cussing. enjoy!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT (i love reading u guys' funny ass comments)

y/n's POV (aged up)

i slowly walk down the streets of my neighborhood, heading home from school. "hey hotstuff!" i hear a shout behind me. i turn around and see richie tozier, my boyfriend biking towards me. once he gets to me he comes to a complete stop. 

"hey richie" i greet him with a small smile, starting to walk towards my house again. he quickly follows and speaks up. "listen i'm just gonna cut to the chase, i've had a really long day and i'm dying  for a release!" he honestly says. i let out a sigh. "fine, my parents aren't ever home anyways." i tell him. he smiles in victory then hops back on his bike. he starts peddling quickly, "race ya!" he yelled. i throw my arms in the air angrily. 

"hey thats not fair! i don't even have a bike!" i yell at him, and start running. 

once i get to my house i see him standing at the door. he lets out a dramatic sigh. "finally, i've been waiting ages." he drags out. i roll my eyes and unlock the door, letting the two of us inside. 

we both take off our shoes then richie walks up the stairs heading to my room, already knowing where it is. i drop my backpack on the floor and trail behind him.

i walk inside my room looking for him, then suddenly he jumps out from behind my door. "boo!" he shouts. i let out a shriek and jump in shock. richie immediatly starts hysterically laughing. "jesus rich, you scared me." i tell him as he gets closer to me. 

i'm suddenly brought into a kiss. a nice kiss. i close my eyes and melt into it, feeling his hands pull my body closer to his. he slowly pulls away and looks down at me. "i'm sorry for scaring you, sweetheart." he whispers, making me blush. 

"it's okay" i mumble. he smiles then picks me up, throwing me on my bed.

i smile, feeling myself bounce a little. richie gets on the bed and climbs on top of me, begining to passionatly makeout with me. i moan into his mouth, feeling his hands caress my chest. we pull apart for a second both of us standing up, taking off our shirts, and my bra. leaving me in only my skirt. 

i drop to my knees infront of him, looking up at him with lustful eyes. "you look so beautiful." he says looking down at me, instantly arousing me.

"may i?" i ask, fiddling with the waistband of his pants. "you may." he said. i wrap my hands around the sides, slowly tugging them down, leaving me to only take off his underwear. 

his bulge was very prominent in his boxers. i smile and tug them down aswell, letting his erection free. 

i grab his cock & lick the tip lightly, hearing him groan. i spit on my hand and start stroking him, taking his tip in my mouth aswell. "shittt" he drags out, in a low voice. 

i find a good pace & stay with it. i feel richie pull my hair back for me, so i don't get it messy. 

"yes baby just like that!" richie exclaims when i suck harder on his tip and stroke him quickly.

i feel him stiffen. "i'm gonna cum." he rasps. i take him out of my mouth but continue to stroke him at a fast rate.

he releases onto my chest with a final moan. i slow down my movements until his orgasm passes, then i let go of his shaft.

he calms down and looks at me, with a content smile on his face. "did you get the release you wanted?" i tease him, getting up to clean off my  chest.

"i did." he calmly said, then a hear a sound. i turn around seeing him plopped on my bed, still naked may i add. i roll my eyes and get a wet rag, making sure to get everything off. also brushing my teeth while im at it.

once im done i go to my closet and get a t-shirt to throw on, not bothering to get a bra.

i run downstairs to get my backpack then plop next to richie on my bed. i open my backpack and get out my homework.

"wait, don't you want something in return?" he asks, throwing on his boxers and his shirt. "i have to do homework silly." i tease him with a smile. i turn over, laying on my stomach and doing my math. richie fiddles with random thing he can find on my nightstand.

i start focusing on the problems, and trying to solve them on paper. good thing this is my best subject. as i'm racing through the homework questions, i feel richies hand on the back of my thigh. 

my breath comes to a stop as his hand moves closer to my heat. "keep working." he whispers in my ear. i obey and continue to work, then i remember i didnt wear any underwear.

shit

his finger soon comes in contact with my heat. i feel his finger move through my folds, lubricating his finger. once its wet enough, he sticks it in slowly making me moan out.

maybe i need a release too.

he pumps his fingers in and out of me rapidly. he then adds a second finger, throwing me over the edge. he continues going fast, now with two fingers.

 i was already close.

"rich i'm close!" i whimpered. he smacked my ass lightly. "not yet." he said. so i tried to hold it off. my moans were now loud, very loud. just as i almost couldnt take it any more he spoke. "come." he said.

and i did. as i was orgasming he sped up his fingers, overstimulating me. "yes, yes, yes!" i repeatedly moaned.

once i got down from my high, he pulled out his fingers and sucked them, keeping eye contact with me.

that was hot.

then my wall phone rang. "ill get it, you relax." he said.

richies POV

i walk to her wall and answer the phone. "hello?" i say. "y/n- wait richie? why are you answering her phone?" i hear bev speak. "um we were doing homework." i make up a half lie.

"well both of you are missing it! stanley is asking out a girl!" she exictedly says. "we will be right there!" i tell her then hang up. 

"what?" y/n innocently asks. god shes gorgous. "stan is asking out a girl, we gotta go!" i tell her. "shit lets go." she gets up and changes into new clothes.

ummmm this sucked but its fine

love u guys

1129 words