men :/

i am so pissed.

guys i'm so sorry i haven't written in forever. i was in a relationship for multiple months and wasn't focused on this app. a couple weeks ago he said he needed time to himself, and that we would definitely get back together. so i was sad at the time but happy for us to get back.

my friend told me he won't get back with me and he is leading me on. i was stupid and didn't believe her, because she has a past of lying.

but tonight i talked to him & let out my feelings, telling him that he was my only source of happiness when we were together so when we broke up i had bad habits as in drinking and smoking. basically exposing myself to him. i also confronted him saying "hey i was told you haven't liked me in a while, you don't actually want to get back with me, and you hate me." i was expecting reassurance saying none of it was true. instead he responded with "i don't hate you." it was silent for 2 straight minutes then i legit hung up on him bc that's all he said.

now here i am feeling stupid and unloved ):

you should be getting more chaps and images soon.

for now wish me a healthy recovery from the relationship while trying to stay sober.

love you all.

- O