drunken mistakes*

𝗵𝗶𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹. 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵.
𝗯𝘁𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!!
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦:𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚
It was a Friday afternoon and you and Finn were at Josh and the others house. You two had been hanging out with the group all day and doing fun stuff, and were now chilling on the couch.

"So were gonna have a party tonight, do you two wanna stay for it" Enya said. "Sure we just gotta leave around midnight so my parents wont get mad" Finn said.

You and Finn and 17 and 16 he's older your younger, but you two are staying in LA with his parents but they agreed to let you hang out at Josh's but you had to be back by a certain time.

"Yay we are gonna go get drinks can you two get games and stuff" Enya said. "Of course" You replied.

-

"What should we get I've never been to a party" You whined to Finn as you both walked around target. "I don't know I haven't been to one either" He replied throwing chips in the cart.

As you continued walking around the store you found never have I ever cards. "Oo let's get these" You said. "Okay" He replied shaking his head with a smile.

-

It's now 9 PM and people are starting to pile into the apartment/house. You are on the couch in Finn's lap while he talks to Drew.

You stand up but Finn grabs your hand and turns you around. "Where are you going" He asked. "To get a drink for us" You replied walking to the kitchen.

You don't know what drink to get then you see Enya so you decide to ask her. "What should I get I don't want to be boring" You said to her. "Take some vodka and mix it with the fruit punch it makes it tastes better" She said.

"Okay" You said before pouring some for yourself then some for Finn. When you get back to the couch you sit back in his lap then give him his drink.

"What's in it" He asked. "Vodka and punch" "Ew" He said taking a sip. You just drank all of yours and are now hyper.

"C'mon Finn finish yours then let's dance" You said. "Okay" He said with a chuckle.

-

Y/N's POV (FINALLY)

You had already lost count of how much you and Finn had to drink all you know is that you two are hella drunk.

Right now you and Finn are making out on the couch, which it's normal of you two making out but you have never done more than that.

"Ew get a room guys, but not my room" Josh said as he was sitting next to you two. "Okay we will get a room" Finn said lazily before picking me up and bringing me to the hall where the rooms are.

Finn locked the door then threw me on the bed and starting attacking me with kisses which made me giggle.

"Are you still on the pill" He asked me out of breath. My breath hitched at the thought of sex but i'm really drunk so i'm not scared. "Yes" I said.