she's back?

PLSSSSS COMMENT AND VOTE
Warnings- cussing, kissing
Not checked
Enjoy
Word count 1747 words

3rd person POV (aged to 17/18)

Y/n L/n.

Mikes first crush.

But he forgot about her once he met El. Y/n moved away a little before El came into the picture. Y/n used to hang out with Mike everyday, they were basically inseparable.

But one day the girl had to abrubtly move, for her dad's job that is a in another small town far from Hawkins.

It broke Mike to love his best friend, well girl best friend. He and Y/n tried to call everyday but they only talked about Eleven and how great she is. She was happy Mike made a new friend, but she was sad because she had to lie to him and say she had amazing friends to when she didn't.

Mike and Y/n eventually drifted apart due to not ever seeing eachother and it's been now 2 1/2 years since they've talked. Her parents didn't want to go back to Hawkins, even for Holidays and the girl didn't know why.

Those 2 1/2 years have been brutal on her. She just misses her friends. But she wont for long because her dad cheated on her mom so now they are moving back. It's terrible to have to move back because of that but she's very excited on the inside.

-

Mikes POV

"fuck i'm losing my mind" I mumble to Lucas as we sit in chemistry class. "dude she will be here soon" He responded. "but I can't wait" I tell him. El moved to California last summer and she's coming back in a month for Christmas. She was just here for Thanksgiving but she had to go back.

"dude you will be fin-" Lucas gets cuts off by the teacher. "Class, we have a new student" I look up and see a pretty girl walk in. "Everyone this is Y/n Y/l/n" The teacher says making me choke on air.

"Does anyone want to sit with her?" The teacher asks. "Shit Lucas move" I say. "wha-" "MOVE" "okay jesus" he says leaving. I raise my hand and say "she can sit with me" "then it's settled".

Y/n slowly walked to me not yet noticing who I am. "thank you for letting me sit here- mike!?" She exclaims. "In the flesh" I say with a smirk. "shit it's been so long" she says looking me up and down. "you've changed" She says smiling. "so have you" I say eyeing her. I notice she has bigger boobs than she did last time I saw her.

"you wanna come to my house after school?" I ask and she replies with sure.

-

The bell rings signaling school is over, good thing chem is our last class. I stand up and gather my stuff. "shit wheeler, your huge!" she exclaims making me smirk. She lightly hits my chest and says "not like that idiot, i mean your taller". She says packing up her stuff as well.

I do in fact tower over her.

"are we still going to yours?" She asked, slinging her backpack over her shoulder. "yes" I replied as we made our way out of the school.

-

"same house as i remembered" Y/n says as we get out of my car.

"mike who's this?" my dad says walking out of the house with my mom and little sister. "this is Y/n remember?" I respond. My mom's eyes grow wide as she runs up to Y/n to give her a hug. "Y/n! You have grown up so much" My mom says. "Where are you guys going?" Y/n questions.

"I have a dance recital!" Holly exclaims. "So we will probably be gone for most of the night because after we are going to dinner." Mom says. "well you guys have fun, and good lucky Holly" Y/n says hugging Holly.