she's back? 2*

hello here is part 2 of 'she's back?'. if you haven't read the first one, read that first!

anyways NOT checked kinda rushed

warnings- detailed smut, cussing

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

enjoy! (1500 words)

This chapter carries on from the last one

Y/n's POV

I speed walk out of the wheeler house, feeling tears fall down my face.

"Y/n wait!" I hear Mike yell. I look behind me seeing Mike right behind me. He grabs my hand and I instantly pull it away from him.

"Look I know I screwed up but this was all I could do to get her to stop annoying me" He defended. "Mike you couldn't have held her off till she went back?" I asked, not looking him in the eye.

"Um about that... they said they are moving back here" He says making me meet his eyes.

"What?!"

---

"Wait wait wait wait wait. Let me get this staight, you walked in on Mike and El making out...half naked?" Max asked me as we sat on her bed together. "Yes and his explanation was 'this was all i could do to get her to stop annoying me'!" I told her.

"You need to make him jealous!" She exclaims making me furrow my eyebrows. "You need to find a guy to make him jealous with" She explains.

"Oo I know just the right guy!" I say with a evil grin. "Todd" I say. Her eyes grow wide and she immediatly smiles. "Yes! Mike can't stand that dude" Max says. "Plus he's super hot and has been flirting with me since ive been back" I add.

"Todd it is" She high fives me and we continue to talk about random stuff.

---

Mikes POV

"I am actually losing my mind" I tell Will as we sit down at the lunch table together, waiting for the rest of the group.

"I mean you did kinda cheated on her" He mumbles taking Y/n's side as he always does.

"I did it for her safety. El said if I didn't sleep with her once, she would kill Y/n!" I whisper yell at him. "I mean she wouldn't do that" Will says nervously. "Um yeah she would Will, she has killed men before so she could easily kill Y/n" I tell him.

"Well you need to stand up to her-" Will starts but then gets cut off by his jaw dropping. I quickly look at what he's looking at, and see Y/n walking into the cafeteria with Todd's arm wrapped around her.

As soon as I see that my jaw drops as well.

"Like the new hottest couple?" Asks Dustin sarcastically. I turn back around and see Max, Lucas, Dustin and Will all sitting.

"When did they become a thing?" I asked disgustedly looking back at the two.

She looks happy. I haven't seen her happy since before Christmas... it's now January. She has been avioding me since she caught me with El so I haven't really seen her at all.

"They became a thing on Christmas, Y/n was sad for some reason and he found her and cheered her up" Max said while smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and began picking at my food.

---

"Mmm Todd I have to go to class" I hear Y/n next to me. Our lockers are right next to each other and right now she's against hers kissing Todd.