NO ENYA WEEK!!

IM BACK :)))

request from @sadie_msspp

vid- throwing a party in my roommates bed (drew philips)

word count 1084

not checked!

-

"y/n come film the intro with us" says Finn.

I get up from the couch and go into one of the back room seeing Josh, Drew, and of course Finn.

"okay just film us finn" Drew says laughing before getting into character. "got it" Finn says in return. They start explaining that they are gonna throw a party on her bed to make her mad.

I stand behind Finn while he films Josh and Drew, wondering what to do. I go into the other room seeing Josiah and Christian.

"hey guys" I say before plopping down next to them. Josiah and Christian are like brothers to me, older brothers. I actually met them and Finn at the same time when i was like 14, i'm 16 now along with Finn.

I met them at a random park and I kept in touch with them, more so Finn since we are the same age. Now Finn is my boyfriend and has been for 6 months. It's kind of hard since I live in California and he's constantly traveling, but we make it work.

"so when are you gonna make things official between you and Finn?" Josiah asks. I laugh and turn to him. "Josiah, you ask me this every time you see me, we are just waiting till it's the right time" I tell him.

Me and Finn have been dating for 6 months but we haven't told the internet yet, so as far as they know we are just best friends. It's kind of fun to have a private relationship, you get to sneak around but you can't do PDA.

He rolled his eyes not believing me "whatever" He says snickering with Christian.

"guys come film!" I hear Josh yell, making the three of us get up and go back in the room. We all get in the room and Finn hands me the camera to film them."hey" Finn says making me point the camera at him "i'm gonna sue you" He says pushing his face closer to the camera before the guys move him.

I hand the camera back to Finn getting fully in the room with the group.

"NO ENYA WEEK" We all shout into the camera.

Once we all calm down Christian speaks "can I say something? I think I miss Enya" He says seriously then we all laugh.

Finn and I go sit on a chair together while the guys call Enya. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on top of mine. "are you having fun" he says quietly to me. "of course" I reply.

"okay let's go to target" Drew says getting us up.

-

To say the boys are loud, is an understatement. All we came here for is some snacks and drinks. As the guys were all laughing loudly at some dumb joke a worker came up to us and told us we can't film. I was the one filming so I put the camera down, but the guys told me to film them still.

When I started filming again, Finn started dancing around the store making me laugh.

We finally got to the snack isle and everyone started grabbing random stuff. Drew picked up a monster making us gasp, because he loves redbulls.

I got gummy worms, and Finn got doritos. Once everyone picked out everything they needed, we headed to the checkout so we could finally go home.

-

When we got back all the guys goofed off while Finn filmed them. I however sat on the couch and played on my phone.

"okay let's get this party started" Drew said before walking to Enya's room, I got up and followed them. Everyone emptied the target bags onto the bed.

All the guys got on the bed except me cause there was no room. I sat on the floor with the camera watching them goof off.

"y/n come film a montage of us" Drew said, making me get up to film them.

"okay do dumb shit" I tell them as I start filming them at different angles. "look at my fat ass" Finn says making me bring the camera towards him. I then zoomed in on josh eating chips.

After this went on for a while I finally stopped and laid on the floor. "lets do something fun" Josie says eating his chips eyeing y/n.

"like what?" Finn innocently asked.

"how about.... you and y/n makeout" He suggests. Finn and Y/n's heads immediatly snap to eachothers.

"YAAA that will make me so famous, childstar Finn Wolfhard makes out with random chick from LA" Drew says jokingly (but not joking).

"um i'm not just some chick from LA, i'm his girlfriend" I say sitting up defending myself. "whatever just kiss" Josie says.

"i'm down" Finn says making me roll my eyes and smile. "okay." I agree.

I get off the floor and make my way to the bed. "move bitches" I tell the boys, which they all listen to me.

Josh grabs the camera and moves it close to our faces.

"tongue or no tongue?" Finn questions and I smack him. "Finn!" I tell him. "just asking" He defends.

"no tongue" I tell him before leaning in. He leans in with me and within seconds our lips meet. Our lips move perfectly against each others.

I put my hand on his cheek as our kiss quickly turned heated making all of the guys scream. Drew was dramatically gagging making us pull away and laugh. Josiah and Christian were on the floor dying and Josh was struggling to hold it together.

"yall are nastyyy" Drew says. "you wanted us to make out" I said laughing and grabbing Finn's arm for support.

"well that's amazing clickbait" Josh says.

-

(3 days later)

Drew just posted the video on youtube a couple hours ago and my phone is already blowing up.

"well, were official" Finn says holding my hand and kissing my cheek.

"yeah we are" I say before pecking his lips.

"you know all your fans hate me right now?" I tell him with a slight laugh.

His face turns serious as he looks in my eyes. "If they hate you, then they aren't my real fans" He says.

"I love you y/n" He says.

"I love you too Finn" I say before pulling him into a kiss.

-