second choice

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆
𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀

。゚┈୨♡୧┈゚。
Y/n's POV (6 Years Old)

"Ouch!" I say as I trip on a rock face first into the mud. Not long after a boy around my age comes and helps me up.

"Woah, are you okay?" The mysterious cute boy says to me.

"Yes thank you...?" I trail off waiting for him to introduce himself. "Mike" He finally says. "Well thank you Mike, My names Y/n but you can call me Y/n/n." I say shaking his hand.

"Were gonna be bestfriends forever and even get married" He says before hold my hand and taking me on a adventure.

Y/n's POV (12 Years Old)

I hear a knock at my window then look up and see Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and some bald kid.

I hesitantly open it. "What's going o-" I say but is quickly cut off by Mike. "We found her alone in the woods and she's scared can she stay here?"

"But Mike-" He cuts me off again. "Come on Y/n I have done so much for you can you at least do this?" Wow that's the first time he has talked to me like that. "Y-yeah sure." I say looking down.

"Great thanks"

Y/n's POV (13 Years Old)

"El are you okay?" I hear Mike say frantically running up to her inspecting her. "Mike i'm fine Y/n was the one that got hurt" She says and he just shrugs and hugs her.

Dustin comes up to me and brings me to a corner where it's just us. "What happened out there Y/n?" He asks.

"Some guy was trying to hurt her so I helped her" I said while pointing to my bloody nose (she got punched she doesn't have powers like El).

"She could've got him off her with her powers though" He said confused. "I know Mike told me to make sure she doesn't get hurt though" I explain.

"Screw Mike he only cares about her and doesn't know what she is capable of" He added "It just sucks that your the one hurt when she could've easily killed him"

"Yea but if all Mike wants is for her to be safe then I will help with that cause I love him" I say looking at the ground with tears in my eyes.

I have had the biggest crush on my forever and right when I get the guts to tell him he meets El. Not that it's her fault cause it's not it's just I thought Mike liked me back. I guess I was wrong.

Y/N's POV (15 Years Old, Present)

"Guy's were gonna go home, curfew" Mike says holding El's hand. "Yeah whatever" I mumble to which Max my bestfriend hears.

"Hey, just don't think about them" She says quietly to me then holds my hand as we continue walking.

Max is my new bestfriend and is new to the party she knows all my secrets and even knows I still like Mike. I told the boys I'm over him but that was obviously a lie to get them off my back.

"Come on guys lets just keep going" Will says.

Will's POV (Present Time)

Y/n's been very down lately and I'm worried about her. She claims she's over Mike but I know she's not.

I always see the pain in her eyes when she looks at El and Mike being lovey-dovey and shit.

I hate seeing her like this. I miss the old Mike and Y/n the ones that were attached at the hip and didn't care if they got cooties.

I miss the ones that would talk about getting married proudly and having a family together.

I like El as a person it's just that since she came here Mike only thinks and talks about her, he doesn't really care about us as much.

"Hey where did Y/n go?" I hear Dustin say.

I look around me not seeing her. "Let's split up and find her" I say.

Y/n's POV (Present Time)

I have to do it.

I just wanted the old Mike back, the one who would marry me not the one that will now marry El.

I already wrote a note last night to each of my friends giving them a explanation and telling them sorry for being a shitty friend.

As I'm sitting on the edge of this cliff I have millions of thoughts going through my head.

But when I jump it wont be the impact that kills me, it will be the fact that when I get to the bottom there is water and I can't swim.

But this is the way I wanna die.

I wipe my tears and stand up.

"I love you Mike" I whisper before jumping to my death.

Mike's POV (Present Time)

"Let's spy on our friends" I say to El while jumping on her comfy bed.

"Okay" She giggles getting her blindfold and radio.

"Remember stop if its too much, I don't want you getting hurt" I say before kissing her. She quickly pulls away and smiles.

She puts the blindfold on and I hear the radio go static.

"What's happening?" I ask her. "They are all yelling Y/n's name" She says confused

"That's weird, how are they yelling" I ask quietly. "They sound scared... They are looking for her" She says.

"Maybe look for Y/n" I suggest.

El is quiet for a bit before she speaks. "She's sitting at a big cliff" My heart speeds up.

'She's terrified of cliffs' The voice in my head says.

"She just stood up, she's crying" El says holding my hand gently then quickly squeezes it.

"She says she loves you" El then goes silent.

"El.. El what's going on" I ask frantically.

She takes off her blindfold and looks at me with teary eyes.

"Mike.. she jumped"
。゚┈୨♡୧┈゚。
𝟭𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝗛𝗲𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁??

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮?

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆..

𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘂