nightmares

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲

y/n's POV

it was about 1 in the morning, boris and i are watching a movie. i look over at him and see that he is struggling to stay awake.

"boris come on lets go to bed." i said grabbing his hand.

"but the movie almost over." He rasped in his sleepy voice. i gave him the look which he replied with a 'fine' then got up with you.

the both of us lazily walked up the stairs being quiet to not wake theo, our best friend.

boris took his shirt and pants of leaving him in his boxers, i took off my bra and pants leaving me in my panties and tank top.

"come on." i say pulling him under the covers.

——

i wake up in the middle of the night hearing crying and faint mumbles from boris.

"stop," i hear a clear word from him. i look over at him, seeing his eyebrows furrowing. 

i start shaking him awake. "boris baby, wake up it was just a dream." i try to reassure him.

he opened his eyes and looked at you with glossy eyes, then he hugged me and started crying on my shoulder.

i started rubbing his back whispering things like 'it's okay, i'm here' and 'it was just a dream'.

"i love you" i say, pressing a kiss to his head. he smiled replying with 'i love you more детка'. (babe, baby)

*‧͙⁺˚*・༓
𝟮𝟭𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗹
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁??
𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁