rainy day

PLEASE VOTE, AND COMMENT :)

warnings- cussing. not checked, enjoy :)

age 16/17

y/n's POV

loud knocks can be heard at richies door. eddie and stanley are the ones knocking. bill, ben, and beverly are behind them waiting to be let in. they are very eager to get in since it's pouring rain out here, and we are all getting wet. the door finally opens and there stands richie, my boyfriend, with his handsome smile.

"come in, come in." richie greets the losers and i with a smile. since i'm in the back, i'm last to go in. all my friend walk in and imediatly go to the basement. i stand at the door and greet him. "hey rich." i smile a give him a side hug. he hugs me back and leans down to kiss me. my nose bumps into his glasses and we both laugh. "let's go." he says, bringing me to the basement where all our friends are.

we walk into the basement and find everyone doing their own thing. eddie was scolding stanley for something, bill and beverly were kissing, and ben and mike were talking about something.

it was pretty loud so richie had to whistle to get everyone's attention. they all turned to us. "what should we watch?" he plops on the couch, squishing bev and bill. he pays his lap, signaling for me to sit on it. i quietly walk to sit on him, hoping no one comments.

"rich and y/n sitting in a tree." stan teases us. everyone laughs, i just blush. "hey stoppp you know she's shy." rich teases even more. "anywaysss." i drag out, changing the topic. "right, what should we watch?" mike chips in.

"how about the goonies?" ben asks happily. "we aren't babies ben. we can handle something scary." eddie argues.

great, this won't end well.

"you want scary?" eddie proudly says yes, while others mumble, sure, i guess, and yes.

"okay we'll watch the shining." richie settles and gets up to put it in the small tv. he come back and let's me sit on his lap again.

"you know what, i'm gonna go get some popcorn." eddie gets up, leaving. everyone shares glances. "i bet you 10 bucks he's not gonna last." mike says laughing, we all join in.

once he returns, we all stare at the screen.

-

truth is, i'm not the biggest fan of scary movies. i'm actually terrified of them. half way in i was practically clinging to richie. he would keep telling me it's okay and it's just a movie. i still held him tight because i'm still scared, but i was also invested on what would happen.

as we neared the end it got worse. i could barely look at the screen, neither could eddie. pretty much everyone was scared. richie and bill tried to act tuff for me and bev but i could see through their act.

a quiet scene came up, and a loud thunder was heard from the storm outside, and that finally did it for us. eddie screamed like a little girl, as did everyone else. me and richie held each other for comfort. "someone turn it off!" richie slightly shouted, too scared to do it himself. mike decided to do it for us which we all thanked him for.

"i knew we couldn't do!" "i didn't think it would be that scary!" we laughed at the stupid arguments.

once we all somewhat calmed, beverly decide to resort to games. we mostly played truth or dare, asking stupid questions, or doing stupid dares.

today was a fun day though. maybe rainy days aren't bad after all.

*ੈ

short but i just wanted to give you guys something.

love u!