Homies playing uno i guess

Guys it got three votes, i have to kiss tricky in front of jebus and now im scared how jeb is going to reacttt *sobs*

Anahshslsjdnskdkdk bonus chapter thingy btw since im out of ideas but thiss goes along with book lore ig

Featuring a VERY SPECIAL GUEST FEATURED IN BOB, RON AND A TABLE PLAY UNO IN DA AMAZING BUNKERKEKRKRK!!2!1!1!1!1!2!!22!2!!!!!!!!

Its the fucking table lmao

Also
I remind my friends of a tricky tribute i am very hap

Ok onto da storie

Somewhere in the helllomdmee nevada was some grunts or whatever vibin, playin uno bc why not *chokesI* the table was also fucking playing with them bc yeah. It somehow was alive even tho the place they found it in was blown up yet not and everyone in there was causing havoc bc thats the world now, quarantine fucked us all for sure.

It certainly fucked me up lolllllllll *chokes again*

Hank the snake (why does that rhyme-) was getting frustrated since the big boi agent torture was winning lmao, "UR CHEATING IM CALLING IT" he yells with a fuckin voice crack lmao, the mag agent just looks at the fuckboy with a "tf u talkin about" type look and hank just stares into the large agents eyes. Its fuckig silent for like five ass minutes until the table starts hitting itself bc it has hands for some reason, everyone who was playing looked at the hand going crazy until it fucking stops lolllllllll. After that i guess everything doesn't go back to normal, sheriff fucking jumps on top of the table nearly breaking the fucking thing. "THIS GAME IS BORING BITCHES" he yelled because why not i guess, 2bdamned just sat there unfazed, hank was throwing a bitch fit, deimos was shoving several fucking cigarettes up his nose, jebus was holding up a cross kinda recreating that meme of the kid holding the cross. Hank turns into a snake and starts biting the shit out of sheriff which causes havoc lmao. 2bdamned simply just leaves though because he has n o t i m e for this shit, the table collapsed on itself and jebus was just...questioning his life. Deimos fucking dies and hank and the sheriff were somehow fighting each other idk.

Agent torture was just sitting there like nothing was wrong since he's always around cheese throwing agents he's i guess used to weird shit like that. After sheriff got that fuckin victory and hank went out of snake mode, tricky somehow appears but he's vibin in agent tortures suit,,

"How the fuck did he get there and not get squished"

"No clue"

Fun fact: he snuck in his suit and fell asleep in it before they played uno lol (wow story loreeee)

They are good homies shut the hell ur mouth

After that jebus starts rapping so epicly

VS JEBUS WREATH OFFICIAL AMAZINGgggg

Best troll ngl

Ok this was randomly thought of and yes I will do more stuff like this and they will progressively get worse