welp

many of you probably saw this coming but

I'm sorry to disappoint yall, it's over

I'm no longer updating this book, I have no motivation to work on it anymore and honestly, the writing is cringy as hell.

I'll be keeping this book up for anybody who wants to come back and read it for old times sake and the abundance of comments that were left. this book is truly something else and I'm finally ending it.

I have not left the madness combat community but I have moved onto other things, and I don't entirely plan on doing one-shot books anymore, I might make another one for more madness(no pun intended goofy)but I'm not certain.

but I do wish to end this all on a good note and just say thank you to everyone who had the balls to step in and tap read on this hellhole, I don't entirely remember the reason why I made this book in the first place (I was 13 when I first dropped this) but seeing how many people enjoyed this makes me happy, as it would to anybody who writes insane stories. I've made many friends through this book (surprisingly) and its crazy how far this book has gotten, until this point, of course.

so to everyone reading and to everyone who came and went, thank you for being here and reading this (and not dying, bonus points if you survived the worst ones).

147 parts of absolute madness, chaos, and wreckage, though some of those numbers are probably archived or drafted, it still counts.

Edit: Yes I'm keeping my old ass art in here I KNOW UTS UGLY BUT IT'S FUNNY 💀💀💀💀