Part 22

Jinpov
we all are amazed by yn's boxing she even win against jungkook.Her moves are also amazing but how did she know boxing her mom told us that she dont know anything nor she have talents.But how she know boxing also win against us!? she is just 14 win against us aaahhh this is really a mess.Also is she really a normal girl??we all are trained fighters and she just win against us?how??
jiminpov
woah i didnt know she can fight like this also she is really strong how did she even win against jungkook??he is most strongest member in our group.And also we did a small bet before the boxing.
..................................................
flashback
jimin:jungkook
jk:yeah??
jimin:i have a challenge or bet for you
jk:And it is??
jimin:you have to make yn fall in love with you.
jk:what no!!
jimin:prize will be if you win i will give you whatever you ask me.. but if you lost you have to give me whatever i ask you.Deal??
jk in mind:well should i say yes ummmm i can ask whatever i want from him tho..but she is so small should i break her heart just for fun??whatever lets do this.
jk:DEAL*smirk*be ready to see me win.
jimin:we will see*smirk*
end of flashback
....................................................
im so sure that he will lose.... right?
then we go to cafeteria to talk about this all.

Jungkookpov
how fuck i lose i-i lost against a small girl.
did mom lie to us she said yn is always like a nerd but sometime like a bad girl and also she dont like anything except studying also mom said yn dont have talents nor she like these type of things...
then how did she even win against me!!how?!she is also so stronger than me.......
now lets go to cafeteria i should ask my hyungs too my mind was a mess and jimin hyung make it worse what if she tell dad about this after i tell her the truth.he will probably kill me...
and also im scared of the punishments that is waiting for me not just me all of my hyungs.....
flashback
dad:you have to participate in every competitions and the result have to make me happy not angry like this*beating bts with hockey bat,all bts members are crying while begging that it wont happen again*
(they lost in some competions)
after 1or2 hour beating bts dad lock them in basement and didnt open that door for 3days all members will bang the door and will shout to let them go but no one came.They have nothing to eat only 20 bottles of water,they will drink water if they are hungry or thirsty.
They all sleep on the floor.after3 days some guards came and open the door and take all members and put them in their room and then doctor came and check them then he gave medicine and injections to them said to maids to give food to them.one day they take rest,maids will bring food for them.And next day they woke up and did thier morning routine and go to dining room and saw their father already waiting for his sons.
dad:goodmorning
bts didnt said anything and sit at their seat and said to maid to serve the food.after the maid serve them bts start eating and bts dad just stare at everyone with sad face.
dad:im sorry my sons,i just want my sons to be best that's why i did all this im sorry,please forgive me
bts:dad!!!you dont have to apologise.
jin:we should have win when we have talents,but we didnt do our best what you did is what we deserve dad..
dad:thank you sons for understanding me i hope you guys will do your best in next time no, all time...*smile*
bts:we will do our best every time dad
dad:*nodding while smiling happily*
end of flashback
i hope he wont do something big because that time we were small so small punishment but now we are big so it will be big punishment*scared*
now lets go to cafeteria and talk about this with my hyungs
Btspov
*at cafeteria*
suga:yn is really good at dance and boxing right*surprised*
hobi:she is really strong i didnt thought she will win against me!?
jimin:she almost broke my hand!!
jk:she almost killed me!!!!
rm:stop guys!!
jin:i dont thinl she is a normal girl because how can she win against us her moves are also smooth.
suga:she is normal girl maybe it is because her mom lied to us??
jin:maybe beacuse she said yn dont know anything except studing right?
jk:yeah
rm:maybe she wanted to surprise us??
jimin:maybee
tae:hyungs look!
all bts members look at tae and saw him staring staright to somewhere with dark eyes,and they all follow his gaze and thier eyes darkend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like my story and i hope it wasnt as boring as i thought😅😅😅Be happy always put a beautiful smile at your face it will or it can make yours or others life better 😉not a fake smile a genuie smile😁