Part34

ynpov
Then we go to downstairs,
and see bts and joon ki oppa talking,dad and mom is just listening to them.

pinky:oppa!look!!

Then everyone look at us

bts:how come you have matching dress with her??

pinky:unnie have some more dresses for me.

bro:but how you have these dresses??
yn:told you it is a 'secret'
bro:.......
dad:yn?are you going anywhere??
yn:yeah me and pinky is going to park to eat ice cream and to play there
dad:you two are going?
yn:yes
dad:what about bts and joon ki?
yn:they are gonna enjoy with them selves
jungkook:pinky don't you wanna play with your oppas??
pinky:No,i want to be with unnie*putting tongue outside*
jungkook:fine then
yn:dad we are going,byee
dad:take a guard with you

yn&pinky:No,i/unnie will take care of her/me
or
yn:No,i will take care of her.
pinky:No,unnie will take care of me.
(i use👉 / 👈 because they two speak at same time but some different words,i hope you understand)☺
dad:but
yn:don't worry i can take care of her.
dad:fine,but come back before 8 ok?
yn&pinky:okiee

then we two go to garage and take a black simple car and drive to a beautiful park.Well im not that much intrested in kids but i feel attracted to her like a magnet i don't know why.

It is a drive of 40 mins to that park.

pinky:unnie?
yn:hmm?
pinky:do you have any siblings??
yn:yes,why?
pinky:but i didn't see anyone and nothing i just ask because i have a brother and bts oppa is 7siblings
yn:oh and now my sister is in japan she will be back in somedays,and i have a xxxxxxx,and xx is in newyork,xx will be coming here maybe after 7 days.
pinky:oohh
yn:don't tell anyone about my xxxxxxx,ok?
pinky:ok i won't tell anyone.
yn:promise?
pinky:pinkypromise.

we two link our pinky's then smile.Then in some minutes we reach in the park there is no so many people only some and some are walking some are sitting and talking some are singing songs and so many kids are playing.

yn:want a icecream?
pinky:yeahh!

i then take her hand and we walk to icecream shop then ask for melona and a choco chip double icecream.
After some minutes we got ice creams and i pay the cash then i gave her choco chip icecream.And i take melona.
Pinky was licking her icecream,and i just eat melona like a lolipop.

(i got ice cream pic but i just take this😅)

pinky:why did you take that?yn:because it is good

yn:because it is good.
pinky:oh
yn:do you wanna play there??
pinky:yesss
yn:first you have to finish your icecream hmm?
pinky:hmm

then we two sit in a bench that is placed under a tree.

yn:so will you sleep without your parents??
pinky:yes,i had sleep with bts oppa so many times,without dad and mom.
yn:so where will you sleep today?
pinky:with you!
yn:ohkay
pinky:do you have any pajamas that i can wear today and tomorrow?
yn:lets go to shopping then?
pinky:ok,but after i play in swing!
yn:okay then lets play.
pinky:yayy

AFTER 20 MINS
pinky:now we can go for shopping.
yn:okay then come

i carry her to my car and put her in passenger seat and put seat belt on then i sit in drivers seat and put my seat belt.And drive to my mall.
And got out take pinky out too.
Then she hold my hand and we go inside the mall and enter gucci and buy some dress for her and me.And then go inside another shop and buy some matching pajamas for us.

Now we are going to home pinky is drinking her iced coffee.
while im chewing a gum.

i stop my car infront of my house and got and help pinky to come out and i take my bags out and go in and see no one.
so i take pinky and go inside my room.
TIME:7:30PM
i put all of my bags in my closet and take pinky in bathroom wash her.Then put pajama on her.Then i put her on my bed and tie her hair and i take bath and put my pajama on.

Then i put her on my bed and tie her hair and i take bath and put my pajama on

this is what we buy today.

Then i got out and saw pinky sitting on my bed when she saw me she jump on me and i catch her now she is hugging me like a koala and she whisper in my ears.

pinky:unnie where is every oppas?
yn:lets look downstairs?
pinky:hmm

then i carry her to downstairs and didn't see anyone so i ask eva unnie.
yn:eva unnie where is oppas and dad and mom?
eva:well sir and mam go to company,and your oppas is in theatre room.And also told me not to make you enter theatre room.
yn:why?
eva:i don't know.
yn:okay then we are going to our room bye unnie
eva:bye yn,bye pinky
pinky:bye unnie

now we are at my room.
pinky:unnie we should enter theatre room they are watching maybe super movies that's why they said to not make us enter that room.
yn:yeah we should sneak there
pinky:yess letsgo

then we two sneak to theatre room now we are infront of theatre room.i can't even hear anything i think it is sound proof .
yn:i count to three and we will open this door okay?
pinky:okay
yn:1.....2.....3!!
then we open the door with a bang sound and everyone look at us with wide eyes when we see what movie they are watching our eyes go wide.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part and bye take care,lub youuu😙