Part29

ynpov
i saw Nancy, she was the top bully in my previous school well she was a minion of WENJIE until she go to japan after dad's death.Then nancy become the leader and bully me until i change into this school.
i thought i will only have to handle rv but now here another im so sure if wenjie came she will also continue her bullying,but i hope oppas will help me from her.
i came to reality from my thoughts when nancy slapped me hard,then my grip on my overshirt got tight and she were about to slap me but jungkook held her hand and slap her hard that she fall on ground placing her hand on her left cheek that is red with jungkook's palm print.
i just laugh internlly,while my face was really gonna cry well fake cry you know.
jin oppa hug me,make rounds on my back and said good and smooth words in a soft voice trying calm me down then i remember.
flashback
???:slap yn and she run to his house and knock when he open the door she jump on him making him stumbled back due to the sudden attack of yn he hug her tightly but gently to not make any pain and also in a protective way so she won't fall.Then he make rounds on her back then go to couch and he sit ofcourse yn didn't let go him and is only sobbing while her small legs around his waist and her hands around his neck and her head on his chest now his t-shirt is wet the part where her face is beacuse of her tears.
he didn't ask her anything and just kept saying smooth words in her ear and kept making rounds in her back.
after30mins yn calm down and look at him with teary,red and puffy eyes,now he notice her left cheek have a hand mark also her side of lips is bleeding and a bit swollen too.His eyes darkened and ask her.
???:who did this to you??
yn:m-mom
???:yn why are you like this she did so many things to you but you keep forgiving and forgeting all things why!?
why you always cry??and recieve everything she is doing to you??what will you do
if you were a normal girl??you would have been died now!
yn:i-i don't wanna hurt her i promised d-dad
???:*sigh*fine but ynaa yo-
yn:im sleepy lets sleep now
???:ok then
he carry her to his room and put her on bed and he off the lights then sleep beside her she hugged his waist and put her head against his shirt he also hug her and sleep
flashback ends
without knowing my tears were flowing im crying all of my oppa's are looking at me with worried face.
jin made me stand up and told me not to cry.and am i ok?
the answer is NO
yn:yes
yn:im okay
this is the biggest lie i had ever said.
jk:yna~ don't cry nor worry she won't do anything to you.hmmm??
yn:hmm
then i went to washroom and wash my face then go to my class.
TIME SKIP AT HOME
ynpov
here im waiting for jungkook to come he said he wanna spent time with me so now we are going for shopping in xxxx mall it is mine no one knows only the mall's people know me like manager,workers,etc.... know me.
and also they will only act like im just a customer when im with anyone.if im alone then i can take anything from there but i will have to put a mask to not let anyone know who im.

if im alone then i can take anything from there but i will have to put a mask to not let anyone know who im

i let my hair down

i let my hair down

here comes jungkook,wait why is he wearing colour code

jungkook:wow we have colour codeyn:yeah it might be coincidence

yn:yeah it might be coincidence.
jungkook:you look quite badass in this outfit
now lets go
yn:thankz and yeah lets gooo
Then we go out he take a black audi then i sit in passenger seat and jungkook beside me in driver's seat.
well it is 30 mins drive to that mall.
jungkook:soo yn what is you favorite colour?
yn:well i like black,red and purple.what about you?
jk:mine is purple and black
yn:same except red
jk:yeah and who do love most in us?
yn:huh?you mean in bts?
jk:yup
yn:well i like jimin oppa,tae oppa,jin oppa and you
jk:what about namjoon, yoongi and hoseok??
yn:well we didn't got to know each other.so yeah it need time
jk:so you have boyfriend or?
yn:no i don't have any
jk:so what do you want in a boyfriend?
yn:well he have to be rich well not so much rich just medium rich.
he have to be a good guy with good heart
he have to love me so so much.
and,wait why did you asked me about that??
jk:well yn i-i-i-i
yn:you what??
jk:i-i fine i l-lo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part
thankz for reading this part.
Bye good night😪sweet dreams