Part44

yn pov
i slapped miss and her head turn to another side.

yn:it will be better if you told me the truth before i lose my control
miss:who are you???
yn:if you tell me truth i will tell you who am i?
miss:im saying truth a-
yn:your daughter have cancer and now she is resting in xxxx hospital some unknown person paid all bills for you
miss:h-how d-did y-you k-know??!
yn:im that unknown person
miss:why did you pay for u-us??
yn:i thought you are good enough to be deserve my money but no
miss:im sorry yn
yn:itsok i was wrong i believed you won't lie to me.
miss:i will tell you what happened
yn:no miss i won't force you to be honest.
miss:that day......

flashback
miss pov
i was walking while carrying my grocery bag and it was so late so i thought about taking alley because it is a short cut to my house.While i was walking through alley i heard gun shot first i thought about running but my heart didn't let me run.
so i walk to where that gun shots was coming and see a man with mask and full black dress talking with another man and that man was kneeling.
And they talked some thing but i couldn't hear anything and then masked man shoot the man that was on the ground and his mask fell down but his back was facing me and he pick up his mask and walk to another end of alley and a car stops infront of him and he enter that car and then he go to somewhere.
And i saw a little girl crying while sitting next to that half dead body and they talked and that little girl cried hard i guess he is dead i want to help her but i don't think they are normal so i just walk away.
i was also shivering when i saw that masked men kill other one.
i couldn't sleep so many days because of that incident

flashback ends

yn:thank you so much miss for this information.
miss:there is also 1 more thing
yn:what is it??
miss:when that masked man's mask fell down his back was facing me but i saw begger infront of him hiding behind some trashcans also i saw his eyes widen when his mask fell.so i guess that begger seen his face.
yn:did you see that begger's face???

i was hoping her to say yes also i didn't thought she will this much helpful.i was looking into her eyes with my shining eyes.

miss:no

but her answer made my eyes blank.My all hopes fell down.

miss:yn?
yn:hmm?
miss:why did you asked me??
yn:it is because i saw you
miss:huh??
yn:nothing
miss:why you want to know about these things??
yn:that little girl is my bff
miss:oh but don't do these things by your own because im so sure that masked guy is mafia or something he is not a cop or spy or assasin or something like that from government.
yn:hmm,also im so sorry miss to slap you

i whisper the word slap

miss:it is okay but don't slap your elders,also thank you for paying my daughter's bill i owe you with mine and my daughter's life because if you didn't paid that bill she won't be with me now.

she start crying yn hug her and calm her.

then gave her somewater.

yn:now lets go

Then we go to her car and i said her to go.

yn:bye miss have a safe drive
miss:how are you going home?
yn:my friends will pick me up
miss:you sure??
yn:yes now you go it is getting late
miss:bye take care

then she drive to her home after 1 or 2 mins jinu(winner) came with a Bike.
I sit at back and hug his waist and rest my head in his back.
And he start bike and drive fastly
jinu:so why alone here??
yn:i wasn't alone
jinu:then?
yn:with my miss
jinu:why?
yn:nothing just a private talk
jinu:hmm
yn:oppa?
jinu:hmm?
yn:can we go to xxxx bridge?
jinu:why now???
yn:i just need some time to clear my mind
jinu:okay,but it is so cold also it will be snowing hard

yeah it is snowing a little

yn:pleaseeee oppa
jinu:ok ok

then he drive to xxxx bridge.
it is 8pm now.

im sitting in the bridge while im hanging my legs down if someone push me i will fall to the river.
Also this bridge is an abandon bridge because of some problems happened to this bridge government locked this bridge.So we are alone here,no one will know that we are here.

jinu came with two hot chocolates.
Well yeah after he drop me here he went back to buy hot chocolate for us.

jinu:here!!

i take it from his hand and sit like how im sitting.

Well it was quite tough for us to enter this bridge.

now snow fall is getting heavy. it is so cold im sipping my hot chocolate.
jinu standup from his place and take off his jacket and put it on me.
i smile at him and said thankz ,he said itsok

yn:thankz
jinu:itsok if you want to go back we can go now also it is getting colder and colder
yn:hmm what is the time now??
jinu:9pm
yn:ok then lets go

i stand up from my place and start walking with jinu infront of me.
when we get into his bike i gave him his jacket back and back hug him.Then he drive to bts house.

yn:can you stop ?
jinu:huh?
yn:please stop

he stop his bike and i get off his bike he also get off his bike and put his two hands on my shoulder and ask me what happened i said that some one is following us from that restaurant.well no from my school.
when he look around he also saw a van stoped in so far away from us.

jinu:i also saw that but i shrugg it
yn:some thing is wrong

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part
Thankz for reading, Stay Safe
Take care,lub youuu😙😙😙😙