Part 46

btspov
in meeting room

kim:you guys have to check if we have any spy in our gang
bts:yes dad
jin:but who attacked her
kim:i don't know but i didn't you guys see the blood on her dress it is not her also i think she fight with them.
jimin:She is really good at fighting,shooting and everything so...
tae:can't we add her in our gang??
jin:what doyou mean tae she is just 14 and also we can't let her enter this dark world
kim:yes
tae:then can't we teach her self defence like if some one kidnapped her or
kim:that will be good
all:hmm
suga:dad yn is really good at computer too.

rm:dad i don't think she is a normal girl
hobi:me too dad because how can a little girl be this much strong and also good or top at everything
suga:yes dad something is wrong with her
jin:didn't she already told us that she studied this all.
jimin:nothing is wrong with her
tae:yes we already did background check of her didn't we??
suga:yes but-
kim:i asked her mother and she said yn always go to special classes for karate boxing painting dancing computer cooking etc etc...
all:oohhh
kim:also she start studying this from young age that's why she is good at everything

bts:oh ok
kim:also any of you guys always have to be with you ok?
bts:ok dad

Then they all got out of meeting room and walk to their room.

ynpov
i start texting mark

IN TEXT

yn:oppa????
mark:yeah?
yn:im sorry
mark:for not coming?
yn:yes we will meet him tomorrow
mark:ok but why didn't you comr today
yn:i will tell you tomorrow
mark:ok ok,bye good night
yn:good night.

END OF TEXT

i off my phone and go to my balcony and it is snowing heavily but it didn't cool my heart that is in fire.

I don't know what to do,there is only 5 days for me.
i believe that bts and mr.kim won't be that killer.
I don't have enough courage to kill him cause i already accepted them as my family.
i stand there and look at the sky and see the snow falling.
a tear left my eyes when that memory come to my mind.

flashback
???:yn
yn:hmm?
???:i have something to tell you
yn:then tell me
???:i wouldn't promise you heaven and earth,But i have the only thing that is precious to me to give you.And that is my heart.Will you accept my heart of love as my girlfriend??
yn:i-i will
yn cried and ??? put a ring on her hand then hug her then kiss her passionately.
yn was shocked at first then respond to that kiss.

flashback ends

without knowing my tears were flowing.

why??why can't i forget him?!
why why why!!!??

im now crying while sitting on my balcony while sitting on floor and hugging my knees.

BTSPOV
we were upstairs walking to our room but when we reach infront of yn room we feel cold air hit our foots.
jungkook open yn's room and it was locked.
so he knocked but no responce so we got worried because what if she sneak from here so jin said take another key of her room to tae and he run to office room because that is where they put all keys.
In some minutes tae came back with her key and jin insert it and it opened.
when we enter her room no one was there w immediately check her bathroom and see no one.Then we go to balcony and didn't see her wait she is curled as a ball and hugging her knees and sitting in the corner shivering because of the coldness.
we all sigh in relief and jin said jungkook to carry her to her bed and put her in her bed and put blanket on her body and were about to leave but yn grab his hand and mumbled something tae suga and jungkook was with her so they heard what she said.
jungkook move his hand to her so he can hear clearly.

yn:why did you leave me ??

jungkook look at her confused in a second yn grab his shirt and pecked him.
everyone was shocked at what yn did

jungkook pov
when she pecked me i feel butterflies in my stomach!??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part thankz for reading and Stay Safe Take Care bye byeee
lub youuu😙😙😙😙😙😙