Part 37

BTSpov
we all see yn with blood dripping from her stomach like she got shot!?
before we can say anything she weakly run to her room.Now we see her back is also covered with blood.We all follow her before she can close the door we get in and she fall on floor on her butt.Then jin run to her,lift her top and we saw her belly is now covered with full blood and it flowing so much he didn't hesitate to tear her top and put on her stomach and press strongly.And now blood is not flowing too much.

ynpov
they all were about ask me too much questions but before they can say anything i weakly run to my room and they also follow me before i can close my door they all enter in my room,and i fall on the floor in my butt.And jin lift my top and see my blood flowing from the shot wait i also got shot at front,aishh
Then jin tear my top,He fucking tear my top and then put that on my shot and press there so hardly so now blood is not flowing that much.
But now im only in my bra😖also everyone is staring at me i can't even cover my body and suddenly jin lift me in bridal style.

yn:aaaahhhh
jin:what happened

then he put me on floor and look at his arms and see blood.

jin:yn,let me see your back.

then i slowly move and now everyone can see my back that is now covered with blood.

jin:jungkook and tae carry her to medical room.
jk&tae:yes

then tae carry me by shoulder and jk carry me by legs.
to medical room,and jin take some first aid things.Everyone's face is full of worry.And jimin and tae is crying silently also jin have tears in his eyes i also see sadness in jungkook's eyes.
jin's face change into a disapointed one.
jin:guys anesthesia(To prevent pain during sugeries or other procedures)is over.
yn:itsokay just take this bullet out
all:What!?
yn:please
jin:but-
yn:JIN THIS PAINING AS HELL AND YOU ARE FUCKING STANDING THERE LOOKING AT THAT EMPTY BOTTLE ARE YOU THIS MUCH HURTLESS TO SEE MY PAIN HUHHH!?

everyone went silent,with wide eyes with wide mouth.

yn:the heck you are doing are you helping me or should i do it alone!!

jin then immediately take the things that will be needed.
And first he start cleaning the wound in my stomach and take a small knife(not kitchen knife it is a medical knife)and cut there then blah blah blah then he take the bullet outside.He then put some ointment there and sew the wound then cover it with some cotton and put a bandaid(not the small bandaid)
Then made me lay on my stomach and clean my wound on my back.He take the another knife and cut there and,Then take bullet and clean the wound then put some ointment then sew the wound then put some cottonpad there then put a bandaid on its above.
Then give me a injection on my arm.

jin:i wonder why you are so silent not even crying or shouting also i sew the wound with out giving amnesia also i cut your part that bullet enter isn't it paining??

yn:yeah??*yawn*

dad:what actually happened why did you even go out at midnight!?how did you got shot infront and back??

yn was making her eyes open but it was closing.
she didn't hear any noises.
also then infront of her eyes black dots start coming soon eveything went black.

jin:dad she won't hear anything you said i gave her an injection she will wake up maybe at night.
Dad:but why she didn't felt anypain?is she traumatized??(i don't know if spelling is correct😅)
jin:i don't know dad..she just look some where like she was thinking about something.
And also her pulse is also normal,so i guess she is not scared nor traumatized.
mom:lets just go out and let her rest.
dad:but her body is covered with blood?
jin:we can't let maid change her cause if she move so much it will bleed again so lets wait until she woke .
all:hmm

At living room
dad:honey you have to go to company there is some files that you have to check..
mom:aren't you coming?
dad:i have some other works
mom:oh okay then im going now.
dad:bye take 2 guards with you okay
mom:okay darling.

then mom walk out and dad's face change into a scary one.
bts also change into serious.

dad:meeting room now!

they all walk to meeting room.

dad:yoongi play it.

then yoongi play camera clips of today midnight of yn's sneaking.

everyone watch with mouth opened.

jk:how the heck did she jump from there!?
dad&jin:no swearings young man.

they two look at eachother and chuckled a little.

dad:yoongi play the camera clips of outside.
then yoongi type something in his computer and then they watch camera clips of yn of outside.

they widen their eyes when they saw someone following her then put the cloth on her face,and she fainted then he talk with someone in phone a van come infront of them then he put yn on van and he also enter and close the door then that van drove off.

dad:yoongi take the number of the van and track it now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part thankz for reading.stay safe bye bye take care lub youuuu😙😊