Part38

btspov
yoongi is now typing and zooming the video.

yoongi:got itt!!
dad:fastt lets track it down.

After some time
yoongi:it is in xxxxx mansion
dad:lets go there fast
jin:but dad don't we need a plan??
dad:no it is just a business enemy.I they kidnapped her because i reject his colaboration.
bts:oohh😮
dad:now letsgo

then they all take their car and drive to xxxxx mansion.
When they reach that mansion their jaw dropped because that mansion is burning!?
what the hell!?
so we called our guards to stop this fire and check what or who is inside this house.And then drive to home only to meet a crying pinky.

jin:pinkyaa~~what happened??
pinky:why is yn unnie lying in medical room like she is dead?Also why she have blood on her whole body?? and why did you all leave unnie and me alone??
jin:your unnie is not dead she is sleeping and you were sleeping that's why we didn't wake you up.okay?
pinky:hmm,but can i see yn unnie now?
jin:okay come with me.

TIME:9AM

then we all enter the room and see no one,wait no one!?
all:where is yn/unnie

bts:YN!!!!!!
yn:huhhh!!!
bts:why are you wearing that??
yn:we have school duhh
jin:but you are hurt also how did you even woke up this early?? that medicine is not some simple medicine it will make us sleep 10-12hours but you woke up after 2hours!!??
yn:aah oh well i just woke up and inject me another medicine so the medicine you inject me dissolve in my body.
jin:which medicine??
yn:xxxx
jin:how did you got that medicine and do you even know how to use it huh it can even kill you!!
yn:relax oppa,i know about that medicine and also know how to use it
jin:but how??
yn:i want to become a doctor so i told my dad and he will send me to his friend and he is a doctor so i used to watch him also he teach me at his free times.
so yeah i know about these medcines.(lie ofcourse yn is a doctor so she know about every medicines and also have so many medicines)
jin:oh but you can't just inject if you want to!
yn:okay okay now stop scolding me and get ready to go to school
all:okay
jimin:what about pinky??
yn:i told principal and he said i can bring her with me.
all:ooh
pinky:so im coming with you to school?
yn:yes,so now come lets take a bath.

TIMESKIP

Then i go downstairs after taking my backpack

then i and pinky go downstairs

and we take this and i couldn't eat properly because they all are asking me what happened so i made a beautiful lie that won't feel like it is a lie

yn:well when i open my eyes i was at a dark room with tied hands.And then i shout help help help mee.But no one came.After some time i heard GUNSHOTS then door of my room opened with a bang sound a handsome boy or man came to he had a half face mask but he was still handsome also his body was covered with blood.He untied me and carry me on his shoulder and thatswhen i got shot on my back,then i saw him shooting everyone in head.Then he go to outside everyone was died that house was full of blood.My body was frozen i didn't know what to do at that time,i didn't know if he is going to kill me or not.
so i didn't move nor utter a word.Then he go outside and put me down in a sec a man in full black shoot me from front and that bullet enter my stomach.i faint when i open my eyes i was placed in a car back when i was about question him he said.
miss we are at your house.
i was shocked because why should he take me home,and help me from there?But when i enter this house i wasn't strong enough to answer all of your questions that's why i run to my room.But then you guys help me.*smile*
yn mind:thank you my talented brain to give me a quick lie i hope you won't forget this after some time
jin:but aren't you feeling pain?an-
bts except jin:what is the name of that boy who rescue you!?
yn:he didn't tell me his name but he call me babe.
all:BABY!?
yn:yeah?
dad:did you saw his face??
yn:yeah but only half because he was wearing a black mask.
dad:how was he looking?
yn:umm purple hair white body covered with black dress and blood.He had a gun and knife.And his eyes were dark when he was killing that bad peoples but when he look at me his eyes become soft also a tear left his eyes when i got shot in my stomach.
Then i faint so i didn't got time to even ask his name.
all:oohh
jin:maybe he love you that's why he helped you also you said his eyes become soft from dark so he love you im sure.
yn:oppa i think he is mafia or something because he is not a cop or something also in this place there is rumors saying there is mafia,hiding here.
jin:h-huh don't believe in rumors because it is fake.
yn:no oppa there is mafia so many people had seen them
jin:umm yeah that is also right
yn:letsgo to school now or we will be late.
all:okay
yn:bye dad have a nice day...
dad:by sweety you too.

Then they all go out and take limo and yn pinky bts go in 1limo mr.kim go in a car.

pinky:unnie is your class boring??
yn:no it is really nice that will make us relax and sleep.
all:*chuckles*
pinky:woah really??
yn:yes.

then pinky yn and bts start talking and laughing.

TIMESKIP AT SCHOOL
yn:pinky don't go anywhere without us okay??
pinky:hmm

Then we got out of limo and everyone start screaming and when me and pinky got out everyon stop shouting and start whispering about us and girls are glaring at us and i think pinky got uncomfortable or scared.she mov to my back and grab my hand and tighten the grip.

???:hey who is that little bitch with that big slut!!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part,
bye by take care lub youuu😙😙