Part36

ynpov

info
Name:Kim Jong-Suk
Age:38yo
Mafia
rank:top 5
Mafia name:Bloody shadow
Mafiagang name:Black poison
Leader,planner,torturer
owner of top 6 company in world
First wife:xxxxxxxx
Age:34yo
Mafia
was the seducer top hacker fighter torturer,also psycho.And good at everything.
died fall from a bridge didn't got body.it flow to somewhere.
Had 1son and a daughter they are twins.
Name:KIM YN & CHOI SOO-HYUN
died with their mom. at the age of 3.
And he married Bae-Suzy after 6 years.

Second Wife:kim Bae-Suzy
Age:34yo
mafia
rank:top 5
mafia name:Dark rose
mafiagang name:Black poison
Hacker,fighter,seducer
Son:kim Joon-Ki
Age:17yo
Mafia
rank:top 5
mafia name:J
mafiagang name:Black poison
snipper,Fighter,killer
Daughter:Kim Dan-woo
Age:7yo
not a mafia

ynpov
what the heck!?
how come there is my name.Also that yn is my age,only if she didn't died also she have a twin!?His name is not same...
He is mafia if he is mafia then im fucking sure dad and bts will be mafia too or else how come they have this much secured walls for their information.

TIMESKIP AT 3
aishh my mind is getting puzzled lets go out.
i take a shower and change into this.

And take 2pocket knife and put 1 in my front pocket and another 1 in my back pocket and put a blade in my shoes ofcourse it is covered by a paper

And take 2pocket knife and put 1 in my front pocket and another 1 in my back pocket and put a blade in my shoes ofcourse it is covered by a paper.Then i take my phone and mask and also put on my pant.Then without making any sound i walk to back door and i already check if there is any guards in backyard with the help of camera and i see there is only 1 so it is simple and i open back door and close it then run another side and in a second i jump across the big wall of kim mansion and land on my feet.I smiled and start walking to the cemetery,you must be thinking im crazy to go to a cemetary at 3Am right?
Well im used to go like this after my dad's death im not sacred of anything.
Also there is street lights until cemetery.
As i was walking i feel someone is following me but i just act like i didn't know someone is following me.Also i have my headset in my ear,Listening to the cheoreography of my new song and humming my lines in cheoreography.
Suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me to him and my back of my head hit his chest and before i can do anything he put a white cloth on my face and i faint.

TIMESKIP AT 4pm
ynpov
i open my eyes and see im in a basement well i guess so,
it is full dark.And also i tied wait are they dumb or what they only tied my hands behind this chair just great. Then i made my hand up ofcourse im flexible so this is nothing.Then i check my back pocket and found nothing. Then i stand up then i sit on floor and made my hands to front by like i sit on floor and make my hands move to my ass then to my thigh then to my knee then i take my hands to my front and then i check my front pocket wow it is empty not even my phone nor mask.i think they already take everything from me so i take off my shoe and take my small blade then take off its wrapper then i start cutting the rope in my hand it is not that hard but a little tight so i can't make it loose,so yeah i have to cut.

After10mins
yn:atlast got it
i strech my hands then standup and strech body then look around it is still dark.
so i screamed.
yn:HELP MEEE!!!
AAAAHHH!!!!!!
WHO ARE YOUUU!!!!!!
PLEASEEE.!!!!!!!
DON'T KILL MEEE!!!!!
AHHH!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!OPPAAA!!!!!
PLEASEEE!!!!!!!
HELP HELP!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i take my chair and go to door side and in a second door opened with a bang and he were about to on the light so i hit his head with my chair and fuck then so many manz come to me i hit everyone with the chair leg because it broke when i hit the first dude.
Now someone on lights and i blink.And see almost everyone is lying on floor only some are consious.But here comes others.
Now everyone is pointing their guns at me.
so i handsup,like i lost.
They all smirk and someone put their hands on my arms and start dragging well it nice outside of that fucking basement.It look so luxurious,
when we were about reach stairs i kick the man that is on my left side then,i take his gun and everyone point tjeir gun at me and i shoot the first 6 man that was near me and i take 2 guns from 2 dead bodies and shoot everyone,we not everyone then i take next two guns with me And another two guns in my hand and i shoot another 6 guards.
everyshot was head shot.
Then i run to downstairs and i see my phone and my mask and my two pocket knives and my head set i take everything and was about two when
*BANG BANG*
1bullet enter my back while i dodge other.
And i spin and shot the two of them and i run outside,before that i already shoot every camera and im so sure that not even 1 camera capture my face.
And then i called 1of my guard to burn this house.
Until he came i wait and take guns from the 2dude that almost killed me a moment ago.
Then i go out side and kill all security guards.
And then my guards came and i said them to put all body inside and then burn this house.
After seeing th bomb explode i go with my guard to my home it already 6:45am now.
Then when we reach home i walk dizzily to my home well yeah i was felling so dizzy after coming from that house.
When i enter the house i saw some walking here and there others calling and yelling others speaking with some guards others looking at laptop that is in lap of yoongi.
jin:yn!?
yn:y-yeah?
all:YN!?!Blood!!!???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part thankz for reading and bye bye take care lub 😅youuuu😙😙😙