Part 51

ynpov
i moment i step on the house i run to my room and locked the door and sigh in relief.

???:BABE!?

that sound made my head auotomatically turn and see jay he is my ex he was kind and a good boy that is the only reason he is still alive.

yn:shh!

then we two start whispering

yn:why are you here!?
jay:to see you
yn:why?
jay:can't i see my ex??
yn:why should you im your ex!
jay:fine fine i came here to give you this
yn:and it is?

jay pecked my lips and run to my balcony and jump.

shit

is he that much stupid to jump like that.
i run to there and see him trying to stand up i just jump to down and land on my feet ofcourse this is nothing new to me.
then i turn to him and see his shocked face i go to him and help him to stand straight.

yn:are you okay??is it hurting??
jay:yes my leg
yn:wait let me check

i made him sit on the grass then i also sit and then start checking his leg when i press his angle he groan in pain.

then i understand that his ankle is sprained.

yn:don't worry your ankle is sprained i don't think you can walk
jay:then how will i go?
yn:don't worry i have an idea so just play along??
jay:okay?

i then stand up and helped him to stand up if he walk then it will make his ankle worse so i just carried him in bridal style.He is not so fatty also he have a perfect body too. And i guess he don't eat much that's why he weight like feather.

yn:hey how much is your weight?
jay:am i so much heavy??
yn:just tell me!
jay:im 50
yn:that's you weight like a feather
jay:huh??
yn:nothing be ready to act ok?
jay:ok i guess

then i rang the bell carefully while lifting jay.

then maid open the door and she is elina.

elina:what happened miss yn?
yn:nothing then i carry him to living room and was about to walk past the living room but stop when i hear mom call me.

mom:yn??

then i turn around only to meet everyone looking at me.

yn:yes mom??
mom:who is he??
yn:he is my childhood friend and we lost our contacts now he got to know im here so he came to surprise me so he get into my room by balcony but he slip and fall to ground and then he sprained his ankle so i thought about helping him.

dad:jin help him and jungkook take him from yn and put him in medical room.
jinkook:ok dad

yn:itsok dad i can carry him to there
dad:no just give him to kook

then i gave him to jungkook and jay grouned in pain.
then i look at jk and he is smirking.
then my eyes shift to his hand see he is gripping so tightly onto jay.

yn:go fast he have to go home

TIMESKIP
dad:if you want you can stay here because it is already late now.
jay:itsokay uncle i can go also my parents will be waiting for me
dad:you can call them right?
jay:no it's just, i just want to go
dad:how did you came??
jay:driving
dad:bike?
jay:no car
dad:then go with my guards they will drop you also will take your car to your car
jay:no it will be-
dad:no more no if you want to go then you can go if you don't want then it is okay.
jay:im going.
dad:jungkook help him
jay:no uncle it will make my body in pain.yn?
yn:i will help you

then i go to him and help him to outside then help him to the car that is infront of us ,then help him to backseat and give him his shoes.Then close the door and i wave at him he also wave at until we two see anymore.

jaypov
here im jumping above the
wall of yn's mansion.
well it is not so hard to me because im an agent.Yn don't know about this my name is Agent 3 or Tiger.

Then i climb to her room by the help of balcony i know its her room.Because i was Stalking her.

Then i enter her room and it is black and also clean and neat.Then i lay on her bed and take a nap then after sometime i heard the door open in a second im laying on the floor beside the bed hiding.
then i look up a little and see yn so i called her.

Jay:BABY!?

then she look at me and i talk to her.Then i peck her lips and run to balcony and without knowing i jump and fall.I tried to land on my feet but my ankle sprained.And i fall on my back.Before someone will come here i have to leave so i tried to stand up.Then suddenly something fall i look and saw it is yn!?
how thw hell she jump and how did she land on her feet.then she look at me and asked me if im okay is it hurting and like that her face was full of concern.

i don't know why she brokeup with me i love her so so much but she don't i guess.

now she is carrying me in bridal style i didn't know she is this much strong.

After sometime

when that junglebook carry me his grip become so i mean so hard and he smirk at me??!
i death glare him only he saw that then he carry me to medical room and jin helped me with my ankle.

is he a doctor or something.

Timeskip

ynpov
after jay was gone we all enter our house and everyone sit at couch but i just walk to my room but when i reach stairs dad told me to come and sit with them.so i just go to them and sit beside jin and hobi.
Dad look at me and said.

dad:Yn are you taking drugs??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part
Thankz for reading StaySafe
Take Care bye byeeeee
lub youuuuu😙😙😙😙
please vote and comment if you like 😊😊😊Don't be a silent reader😢