Part35

ynpov
i quickly close pinky's eyes and shout.

yn:OFF THAT FUCKING MOVIE RIGHT NOW!

everyone flinch due to yn's sudden outburst.
jin immediately off it.
then yn take her hand from pinky's eyes and then said.

pinky:eeew what were you watching?
yn:hey pinky it is avengers, and what we saw was a advertisement that just came.
pinky:ooh really??
yn:yeah
pinky:but
yn:pinky go to my room and play with the new plushie that we buy okay?
pinky:okay unnie

then pinky run to yn's room.
and yn turn to face all of them.

yn:so...
rm:so?
yn:what were you watching?
bts&bro:Avengers
yn:oh really then what about the part that me and pinky saw?
jimin:it was an advertisement ofcourse.
yn:jimin oppa,i said that to a 7yo girl and she believe it.But don't think about saying that same thing to 14yo me.okay?
bts:we are saying the truth
yn:but i didn't know that fifty shades of love (to all of my dear friends Please don't watch this movie if you are under18 Please.....) become avengers!?.
bts&bro:how the fuck did you know its name??
yn:my friends made me watch its trailor as a dare.(lie)
bts mind:thankz to god that dare wasn't to watch this whole movie.
yn:if you guys want to watch these type of movie you can watch but not when me and pinky is here.understand?
bts&bro:yes
yn:me and pinky is hungry do you guys want to eat?
bts&bro:yes but dad and mom/ uncle and aunty.
yn:dad called me and said he and mom will be eating outside.
bts&bro:okay then lets eat!
bts:yn,don't say to dad and mom okay pleaseeee
yn:okay i won't,but you guys will take me and pinky to amusement park?
bts&bro:we will
yn:okay then

then yn go upstairs and get in her room and saw pinky laying on bed and playing with her plushie.

yn:pinky!lets eat?
pinky:carry meeee

yn go towards her and pick her up in a bridal style and walk to dining room and put her beside joonki and beside pinky,now yn is in middle of jungkook and pinky.

me and pinky take Kimchi and Tteok-bokki.
After eating food me and pinky go to my room and bts go to their room and joonki oppa take his room yeah he have a room here to not just for him there is so many rooms also a room for pinky but she is afraid to sleep alone(im afraid too i don't know why😅)
Now im in my room making pinky sleep.

After1 hour
now pinky is sleeping i can hear her cute snores.
I put 2 pillows beside her so she won't fall down.Then i walk to my closet and open its door and i get in and close door behind me.Then on lights and i take my laptop and start typing,And atlast i press enter key.
yn:aaahhh,why is this so frustrating!?

TIMESKIP AT 2AM

yn:at last got it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part lets meet in next part bye bye👋,Take care ,lub youuu😙💜