Part 55

ynpov
we are now currently sitting and eating food in cafeteria.

as we were eating suddenly someone kick hyunjin's chair and he fall.
i turn my head to my side and spot iKON the top2nd bullies in this school.

bobby:oh hey little bitch!
yn:........*glare*
bobby:how dare you glare at me!!

he take my water bottle and throw that water in my face.

chanwoo:you beat our cousins now it is our time to take revenge.

june:but first lets give him a welcome massage

jinhwan pull hyunjin who was on the ground by collor.And kick his stomach.
Then donghyuk take him and pined him to wall and start punching him.

i take my food plate and were about to throw at donghyuk but rv came and kick me i fall on my knees.
and irine kick me one more and head hit bobby's feet.

bobby:hey don't need to apologise we won't forgive you*smirk*

everyone is laughing at me because they all take snow spray and sprayed at me.

well i didn't fight because i thought if i didn't fight who will help me my all members are absent because i gave them some works.So im all alone here but bts is here but i guess they don't wanna help me.

in a second i pulled bobby's leg and he fall on his back.
everyone stop laughing.
then jinhwan came to me i hit his neck with my elbow and kick his knee.
then i grab seulgi and irine by their hair and collapsed their head donghyuk kick my back and i stumbled a little and turn around give him a strong kick and he fly to the wall and hit his back on the wall and fall to the floor.Then i kick yunheong on the place where no one want to hit.And fall on the ground placing his hand there and crawling to a ball.His eyes are also teary.
Then june and yeri come to me i just broke june's leg and give him a back neck punch.And about yeri i just bang her on the table and i take my plate and hit wendy's head with that and she fall on to ground uncouncious.Then joy take her gun and start shooting i dodged it and throw my plate at her and it hit her hand and that gun fall to some where i grab her hair and bang her head on the wall.then look around only to see chanwoo griping on the gun with shaky hands.
I look at him and smile.

yn:Chanwoo if you wanna kill me itsokay but first i have to tell you tell you something and it is...............
I
LOVE
YOU

chanwoo:w-what!?
yn:yes i love you and i really do i wanted to confess but i was scared that you will reject me that is only reason.but now you are going to kill me and if i didnt confess now i won't have any chance.

i was walking slowly towards him while saying this and when i reach him i pulled his face acting like im going to kiss him.His gun fall from his hand and then i kick his stomach with my knee and punch his face then banged his head on the table.

yn:Sorry,not sOrRy

i look at the cafeteria and see all students are in the all corners shaking a little.
i also saw principal too he is also scared.ofcourse in a second ago it was a shooting area.

i walk to hyunjin and see he is sitting there like he is frozed on his spot.

i tap his shoulder and he flinch badly then hug me.

hyunjin:are you okay??i thought i lost you!

i also hug him back and calm him down.

principal:someone take them to infirmatory. YN, Hyunjim in my office now!!

we look at eachother then start going to principle's office.
well hyunjin don't have any wounds or some thing just some scraches and pain in stomach due to heavy punches.
We get in the office.