Part 70

???pov
???:boss we tied him in our basement
boss:ok
???:lets go then boss

then we two start walking to our basement and open the door and saw him tied in the chair uncouncious.

boss:pour cold water on him

then 1 one of my guard pour ice water on him.

ex:ahhh!!w-who ar-are you!?
boss:aw don't shout at me buddy if you don't wanna dead now
ex:why did you kidnap me??
boss:so tell me about yn
ex:y-yn??who is she??i don't know anything about any yn
boss:don't need lie Mr.John.
the special agent from the government but is a secret spy of yn now.You are her ex she breakup with you with a stupid reason.And now you have a girlfriend hailey.She is living alone is her home that is in xxxx place.You have only a mom your dad died because of cancer,your mom is a hospital because she tried to suicide by jumping from rooftop of your house.But didn't died and fall into coma.And you need so much money for her.That's why you leave agent job and become yn's spy.

then i walk to his ear and whisper.
boss:i know everything about yn but i want you to tell me.
john:you don't know you are lieing
boss:i know she is a mafia and.....everything.
john:if you know everything then why you want to know about her from me!?And who are you!?
boss:i can't answer your first question but i can answer your second question and it is im the one who killed her dad.
john:why did you killed uncle??!and why you want yn?!
boss:i don't want her i just want her position and money.
john:you bastard you can't even touch her!!
boss:i know but don't worry she will be died soon.

boss:now tell me everything

then i show him my peoples surrounding hailey and his mom with guns.

john start telling him everything about yn.

Yn's pov
still in limo...

dad:so who is your gang members?and how did you know we are mafia.ofcourse you said background check but yoongi is really good hacker and no one can break through his walls.

yn:my friend is a top hacker i asked her.And my gang members and BLACKPINK and BIGBANG.

bts:what!?
dad:the mafiaqueen is the top hacker?
yn:I don't know im friends with a top hacker.And im sorry i can't tell you who she is.

all:ok

*ring ring*
my phone ringed indicating i got a message i look at the screen and see it is an unknown number and it sended me a video.
i open the chat and saw it is a video of john he is tied in a chair.
fully wet.And so many wounds on his body.
my volume was fully low so i didn't heard anything so i increase a little bit of volume and put my phone near my ear and start listening.

HE KILLED MY DAD!?!?
just wait you bastard until i got you.

i send a reply saying.
yn:who do you think you are huh!?Just wait until i kill you
unknown:i waiting for that moment then.

i got really angry after seeing video.But this message of the unknown is making me losing my control.

I close my eyes shut in order to calm myself.

dad:yn?what happened??
yn:nothing happened

driver:we reached home sirs and mam

we all got out and i go directly to my room and saw my bag infront of my room.well the bag that i take from my previous home when some bitches attacked it,and i take it to got7's house.

Then i take it and enter my room and take the jacket off and enter my bathroom ofcourse i already locked my room.

Then i take small quick shower and wear my paja- wait there is no pajamas. This closet is full with onesies.
I take the last one.

Then walk to my door and opened it to meet a worried yangi.
He hugged me the moment i open the door.

i hugged him back.

yangi:yah why did you leave me there??what will i do if something happened to you??w-

yn: ok ok im sorry sorry sorry sorryyy and come im hungry.

yangi:i already ate and you look so cute in this onesie

yn:thank you

i looked away embarrsed because im not the one who wear onesies.

yn:you ate?why didn't you wait for me??
yangi:i was hungry and dad called me and said you are ok so i ate.
yn:ok.Then go and sleep im gonna eat.
yangi:ok.And bts and dad is already at dining room
yn:ok

then i go to dining room and saw they all waiting for me?

i go there and sit in between jungkook and yoongi.

Then start eating my food.

TIMESKIP.

it is midnight
im at the gym working out to relieve my stress.

it is so many hours since i start working working out

(must be thinking how i got this right?i got this from eva unnie yeah you heard it right guards made her safe from that previous attack now she is here

(must be thinking how i got this right?i got this from eva unnie yeah you heard it right guards made her safe from that previous attack now she is here.)

im so angry because that unknown send me another pic of john's head.
The worst part is the fucking killer is in my hand but im not able hack his number.

AT MORNING.

i didn't stop my working out im still at the gym room.Still working out.

time:7AM
im feeling so dizzy so i start walking outside slowly because im feeling like i will faint any second and i was about to put my right foot on the stair but everything went black and my body touch the cold floor But before i close my eyes i saw a blurry figure running to me calling my name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys like this part Thankz for Reading Stay Safe Take Care Bye Byeeeeeee👋👋👋👋
Lub Youuuuuu😙😙😙😙😙

if you like this please Vote☆ and Comment

Thank you

Byeee
GOOD NIGHT/GOOD MORNING

Have a nice day/Have a nice Dream

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜