Part 39

ynpov
i look for that bitchy voice and saw nancy and her minions.

yn:what do you want nancy?
nancy:woah this little slut got tongue huh!???

nancy was about to slap yn but tae hold her hand and slapped.she fall on her butt and cover her left cheek with left hand and glare and me and she stand up and come me and said.

nancy:you think you will escape from me nahh.
you won't.You got tongue because your stepbrothers are here
*slap*

jungkook slapped nancy and said.
She got tongue before she were born.But you got tongue when*points at her minions*
they are at back of you.
Don't.ever.come.near.yn.if.you.do.we.will..............kill you last two words he whisper in nancy's ear,it send shiver to her spine.

nancy stand there dumbfounded everyone go to their own classes.
me and bts go to IT class and yeah we take pinky too with us.
At class i made pinky sit with me.And everyone is sitting alone.

miss:so today we are going to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah(i wish my teachers also teaches like this so in exam we don't even have to study and just write blah blah blah😆😆)
all:yes miss.

pinky open her bag and ask me

pinky:unnie can i eat 1 lollipop now??
yn:no but in free period or in break time
pinky:unnie pweaseee*puppy eyes*
yn:no
pinky:*big puppy eyes*
yn:aish fine but just one ok?
pinky:okayy thank youu unniee

pinky kissed yn's cheek and take 1 lollipop and unwrap it then start licking it.

well pinky have 5 lollipops with her so now she take 1.
you can imagine anyone of it.
i will take middle imaginary lollipop and now im eating i won't give you😋.

so back to story,

now everyone is doing their work in computer we can say taking surprise test.

yn&yoongi:FINISHED!
miss:oh let me check

then she check their computers and said.

miss:verygood,you two did amazing work so,your mark will be 50 out of 50.I didn't thought yn will be good at everything!?
yn:thank you ....?

everyone look at yn with wide eyes because,for yoongi this i nothing so he is always top at IT so getting full marks in IT is not his first time.
But yn is top at everything now here full marks in IT too.

bts is also looking at yn with mixed expression,like proud, angry,jealous,happy,etc............

TIMESKIP AT CAFETERIA
here we are sitting and eating food,we means me pinky bts.

i was eating but i felt something cold in my head ofcourse it is water.when i turn around i saw rv irine is holding that bottle.

yn:irine can't you let me even eat peacefully!?
irine:ooohh you want to eat peacefull after taking my boyfriend huh??!!!!!
yn:what do you mean!?
irine:because of you JUNGKOOK broke up with me!!

i look at jungkook and saw him with a poker face,i guess im an idoit to think that my BOYFRIEND will come and defend for me*sigh*

yn:that is because you are a slut!
*slap*

irine slapped yn

yn:irine you better stop now!
irine:what will you do if i didn't stop huhh!!
*slap*
irine:you take my boyfriend now and what you except me to do!?You little fucking piece of shit
*punch*

irine punch yn on stomach the place that she got shot.

yn:aah!

yn fall on ground while holding her stomach

fuck it is bleeding now,look like she really want to see my other side.

i stand up

yn:DON'T EVER FUCKING CURSE INFRONT OF A FUCKING KID.AND YOU FUCKING BITCH I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STOP AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUHH HE BROKE UP WITH YOU AND THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND UNTIL NOW I CALM MYSELF,YOU ASKED ME WHAT I CAN EVEN DO TO YOU RIGHT EVEN IF YOU ARE A MAFIA I DON'T FUCKING CARE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!

then i run towards her and kick her stomach and she fall down wenji and joy run to me to attack but i grab their hair and collide it then yeri come to me trying to punch me i twist her hand 180o then kick her knee and she fall on the ground then seulgi kick my back and stumbled a little and she was about to kick me but i grab her leg and twist it and punch her chest.And then joy come to me and kick my stomach so i just twist her neck but no worries she didn't die.Then irine come towards me and i kick her and sat on top of her and punch her until she was knocked.
Then i stand up and said

yn:guys please take them to infirmatory.

then i turn to bts and pinky and see pinky shivering because of fear while bts looking at me😱like this.

i walk to pinky and she move backwards so i smile and kneel to her height and smile widely and open my arms,and she walk slowly to me and hug me and cried.i was shocked because i didn't thought it will scare her this much so i made small rounds on her back and take 1 lollipop from bag then give her after i unwrap it and now she is smiling at me so brightly.i just chuckled and standup then i notice blood dripping from my skirt.
so i said.

yn:oppas go to class with pinky i have to go to infirmatory.
bts:why??
yn:they punch me 2 times at the place that i got shot.
bts:what!!??

then they all look at her body and see blood dripping from her skirt.And jungkook immediatly pick her up in bridal style and run to infirmatory and then place her on bed and a nurse come ask her what happend and jin said he will take care of this so that nurse just left because of the deathly glare that bts gave her continouisly.

Then jin lift her top and saw her stomach is covered with blood.And jin clean her stomach and saw that her stitch is bursted.
So he clean that wound and take out that stich.

yn:aah
jin:sorry
yn:itsok

well the medicine named amnesia is not allowed in this infirmatory so yeah jin didn't inject that in yn so now yn can feel all pains.

Then jin put ointment then sew that wound then put cotton there then bandage it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part,thankz for reading if you like this part please vote and comment😉.See youuu GOODNIGHT/GOODMORNING
have a good day.Take care lub youu😙😙😙😙