Part27

ynpov
here im rolling in my bed hoping i will sleep soon.
but nahh i coudnt sleep now it is already 12:45am.
i dont know what to do.
my gang members might be sleeping maybe i can ask them to be quick on finding my dad's killer.im so till confused by the name blackdevil because i saw he was covered in black and also i saw he have a big tattoo on his neck i couldn't see clearly because i wasn't near him.
And also he had a full face mask,but black devil won't wear full face mask he only wear half face mask.
And also then how did dad know he is blackdevil.He won't tell him like
blackdevil:hello mr.mafia king im blackdevil also im here to kill you
nahh he won't tell like that and also dad didn't even saw blackdevil he always hide his identity also he didn't kill any innocent person.Also he didn't kill anyone for position or money.Then why would he kill my dad!??
maybe someone else killed my dad said blackdevil's name??
well there is a big chance for that tho.
i should check everything fastly but not now i don't think i will have patience rightnow so it will be great if i didnt check that.
let me chat with my little trouble maker.
IN OTP
(unknown-trouble)
yn:hey?
trouble:haii only now you think about me huh?
yn:i couldn't sleep so i think about texting you.
trouble:oohh,so now you want to talk to you handsome boyfie right?
yn:nope it is just im bored and everyone is asleep so there is no one to spent me time with!?
trouble:ok okay,so do you remember what is after 10 days??
yn:yes dad's 8th death anniversary......
troble:dont need to be sad when you did nothing wrong.
yn:hmm bye i wanna go to gym
troble:wow my ugly girlfie is going to gym.oh my god i cant think about how much sexy you will be after working out😍
yn:ofcourse im always sexy😋
trouble:ok so i will come to korea before dad's death anniversary
yn:hmm.
trouble:also wenjie came back to korea?
yn:yeah
trouble:is mom happy with mr.kim?
yn:ofcourse she also i like him but i won't replace my dad.
trouble:hmmm,what about your step brothers??
yn:they are really nice expcially jimin&tae
trouble:hmm i will see them when i will came back.
yn:yeah sure bye good night let me go to gym
trouble:ok ok
END OF OTP
i then got up and went to my closet and pick 1outfit and wear it i didnt take bath because i already take 1 earlier.

yn:yeah sure bye good night let me go to gymtrouble:ok okEND OF OTPi then got up and went to my closet and pick 1outfit and wear it i didnt take bath because i already take 1 earlier

and take my phone and go to gym now time is 2:34am.
Then i start working out until my mobile rung,i put an alaram when i take my phone from my room.so now it is 4pm.
im so tired so i go to my room and did my morning routine then take a bath and put my pajamas that i was wearing before.Then i check time it is 4:30am.so i just try to sneak to my oppas room but they were locked except jin oppa's room so i enter that room and close behind me wothout making any sounds then i go to his bed even though it was dark i still found jin oppa in the bed peacefully i didn't make any sound and sleep beside him but still i couldn't sleep so i went in his blanket and hug him and now i can feel his warm,now i feel like my eyelids getting weight soon i went to my dreamland.

TIMESKIP AT 6AM
jinpov
*ring ring*
i woke up by my alaram i was about to move to my side but then i felt someone hugging me!?
jin:aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yn:aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
then i see it was yn i sigh in relief she look at me with wide eyes well now she is on the floor when i was screaming i kick her from the bed that is when she scream.
Then suddenly everyone come inside my room with so many things in their hand dad have a knife and mom have slipper rm,hobi,jimin take lamp.tae take a knife
jungkook take a pan?.yoongi take a pilow really?
all:what happened??!!why did you scream?!?yn!?why are you here!?!what were you two doing!?!?why did you two scream!?why is she on the floor!?!answer us!!!
jin:well i scream because when i was about to off the alaram i feel someone hugging me when i look down i saw her head so i screamed!
all:you got to explain us miss yn!
yn:yeah yeah well *i stand up dusted my back* so after watching horror movie yesterday i couldn't sleep so i went to gym and at 4:30 i thought about sleeping with any of my oppa's but everyones door was locked except jin oppa's so enter his room and he was sleeping peacefully so i didn't wake him up and sleep beside him but i was scared so i hug him and sleep and now he screamed and kick me from bed so i screamed and fell on this floor then you all came.

everyone was processing what yn just said.
oh so she is afraid of ghost like me!? ahh why did i kick her i think i kick her hard she is rubbing her stomach where i kick.
dad:ok ok yn go to your room and get ready to go to school, and others also go to your own room and 1more thing don't lock your rooms at night ok?
bts&yn:yes dad
then they all go to their rooms and i go to washroom to get ready.
ynpov
i was enjoying my dream until someone scream and kick my stomach before i can do anything i was at floor i screamed when that bitch kicked me but when i open my eyes that i close tightly when that bitch kick me,i saw jin oppa?!why heck he kick me??!then everyone barged in my room.then i remember everything.Then after a long talk i go to my room.
now im at my room getting dressed.
*alert sound* i look at my phone and my eyes widen then it went dark.someone is trying to hack my system
yn:he really want to die early huh?*smirk*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part
bye take care TATA BYE BYE SEE YOU ,LUB YOUU😘😁