Part 57

btspov
we lie to yn and mom then go to the party of exo because this is the best time for us to kill them.

After reaching the club we put our mask and show them our invitation yes they invited us as partners.

Then we got in and dad go to exo's dad and 3 maknaes sit and talked with girl namjoon and jin talking with other peoples and observing whole club,while suga and jhope drinking and observing exo's everymove.
When everything comes under thier control they all sit together

after somemore time a girl enter the club she also have a mask.Then she look at everywhere but when she spot us her eyes wide a little then become normal and she start walking bartender and after some minutes she ordered something and it was tequila we guess.

jimin:hyung?who is she?
bts:how can we know??
jimin:lets just go to her and flirt with her?
bts:if you want to

then jimin walk to her and start talking after some time he came back with a disapoint face.

kook:what happend hyung?
jimin:she is so different
all:why?
jimin:she ignore mee and also said she don't want to talk with me
v:what really??
jimin:yes

kook:look she is going to exo?
bts:yeah
kook:should we follow her??
jin:no why should we?
kook:don't we have to kill exo?
jin:yes we will kill them but after they came back
kook:ok?

After so many time she came down alone and she take 2 glass of tequila and go to dad??
then give 1 glass to exo's dad and they toast and drink then talked a bit and suddenly he fall on to ground and all lights went off then lights came back and that girl is no more here.we check whole club and exo is also not here.
Then we run to exo's dad and see blood flowing from his nose and mouth.we run to upstairs and see blood on the floor and walls.

suga:she killed all of them!?
jimin:who the fuck is she really??
jin:lets hack cameras?
suga:didn't you notice that light went off when that old bitch died?
jin:yeah?
suga:that mean she hacked the system so isn't it obivious she would have hacked this camera too?
jin:oh yeah😅

then we go to downstairs and dad said we have to go now so we go with him.

ynpov
i saw my fucking sister and my annoying TWIN

(so you know that unknown number who chatted with her like he is yn's boyfriend??Then it changed into Trouble??anyone remember him?)

i saw them two also he is in a corner looking down and standing there while mom is talking with wenjie

yn:yangiii!!!!

when i shout his name he look up with a sparkling eye with extremely happy face.wenjie and mom look at us with a smirk.

yangi:Ynieeee!!!

i run to him and jump on him and hug him tightly.he also hug her back tightly.

my eyes start getting teary i got in my feet and take his luggages and drag him into my room.
And then lock my rooms door and made him sit.

yn:why did you came today??if i remember correctly you said you will come day after tomorrow??
yangi:this is what people say surprise girlie!
yn:yeah yeah go and take a bath
yangi:okay babe
yn:*roll eyes*take any dress from wait i will give you.First go and take bath
yangi:ok

then he walk to bathroom and get in the bathroom.

by the way this is yang yang yn's twin

yn's twin.She call him yangi.

i enter my closet and start looking for his pajama
well i already buy dress for him cause we had a deal saying he only have to live in japan for 7 years.

Well he leave no i send him to japan in the age of 8.After my dad's death.

so wanna know why??
ok let me tell you,
So from our childhood dad loved us so so much but mom only loved wenjie.mom always spent her full time on wenjie.And she will spent some time with us but that is only to beat and scold us also wenjie bully us in school and also in house she will do some big mistakes and small mistakes she will tell mom that we did that and mom will beat and scold us.
But mom only do that when dad is not around.So after dad's death i was sure that they will maybe kill us.So i send yangi to japan he didn't wanted to go alone nor he want to left me with them.
But the thing that shocked me was wenjie also left.
and until now mom didn't beat me and scold me like that she only ignore me and sometime she will lock me in a room and will only give me water maybe she won't give and lock me in the room for 4 or 5days.

so for now so much information.

yangi:yniee!
yn:yea!
yangi:give me a towel!?
yn:sorry wait a second!

i take one towel and run to bathroom and he slightly open the door put his hand out i put that towel on his hand and he got out.only wrapping that towel on his waist water dripping down from his hair.his body is also wet.

HOT🔥🔥😍😍😍

i came back to reality when he said.

yangi:i know im hot don't need to look at me like that!?
yn:No i was thinking how can someone be this much ugly even without clothes.
yangi:you-
yn:go and wear this.

i handed him his pajama
and go to my closet.

suddenly my phone rang signaling me that i have a new message.
i open my phone and saw ari send me pictures of th forensic file i open it and start reading but a paragraph caught my eyes after reading it.

my eyes darkened and i clenched my jaw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part thankz for reading StaySafe TakeCare Bye Byeeeee
Lub youuuu😙😙😙😙😙
Good Night🌕/Good Morning🌄
If you like this part Don't forget to Vote and Comment.😊
So byeeeee