6- Let's Do This

"Thes, you awake?" I heard Purpled's voice

"Yeah." I whisper back. I flip over in my bed so that I'm facing him, him doing the same.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before he speaks up, "I have a plan."

Silence.

"To get out of here I mean." He adds.

"What?" I sit up in my bed and look at him. "Have you gone crazy?"

He sighs, sitting up so that he's eye level with me. "I just- I think that three years here is enough. I want to show them bastards what we are capable of. If we get locked up for having 'abilities' then why can't we use them so that we have a reason to be locked up?"

I roll my eyes, "you have definitely gone crazy."

I go to lie down again before he speaks up again, "Theseus. I'm serious about this. I will do it. If you don't help me then there is more chance I'll die. I know you want out of here, you know you want out of here, what's stopping you?"

"Well maybe the fact that there's so much cameras, security guards armed with guns, but you're right. I do want out here but we can't all have what we want. If it was up to me, I never would have been here in the first place." I spoke.

The hope in his eyes flickered a little before shining again. I almost felt bad.

"Well we can work past the cameras and guards- We just have to get a yellow to help with the cameras- and then the guards we could probably outrun have you seen how unfit they are. Plus if we get a good spot where they aren't patrolling as much we can run through there."

"Yeah? Then what happens when the guards find out or yellow goes against us and they shoot us. It will all go to shit won't it? Have you ever thought that there is more bad outcome than good outcome in this?"

It was silent for a moment before I spoke again, "Anyways where would we even get a yellow? You know they're at the other side of the camp and we aren't permitted to go there."

"Well we aren't permitted to break out either." Purpled spoke with determination.

Knowing I can't get out of this I sighed, "alright, okay, I'll help you. Just- don't say anything to anyone until everything is official. We wouldn't want people to get the wrong dates. Also I'm only helping because I don't want you to get killed. I love you, Purp. Since I've been here you're the only thing keeping me sane. I can't loose you."

"I love you too, Thes. Goodnight, We've got a lot of planning to figure out. You don't want to be tired tomorrow."

"Night, Purp."

-

After a month of planning, stressing and memorising the camp layout, I think we finally had it all figured out.

Now it's time to put this plan into action.