12 - Secrets Spilled

"Come on Michael!" Tubbo shouted, pulling the child by the hand into the field.

Michael laughed following Tubbo to where he was being pulled.

Tubbo started swirling Michael around and Michael's giggles filled the air.

I sat down on the wet grass beside Ranboo watching the other two have fun.

The fluffy white clouds sparkled with light as I sprawled out on the ground and felt the soft, wet green blades all over my body.

The sun shown in my face as I squinted to watch Tubbo and Michael play.

I heard shuffling beside me and turned to see Ranboo copy me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I wish moments like this would last forever.

Of course I had to fucking jinx it.

In my peripheral vision I saw an armed figure hide behind a bush staring right at Tubbo and Michael.

I immediately nudged Ranboo in the side frantically and he looked over a bit annoyed before forming his mouth in the shape of an 'o'.

"What do we do?" He whispered quickly, not moving his eyes away from the figure that was quite literally about to shoot two kids.

I thought for a second before realising we couldn't waste any more time, "we stop him."

"W-What?! How?!" Ranboo whisper shouted at me. It was clear he was on edge.

"Just- Just follow my lead Ranboob." I told him before quietly running up behind the assumed to be man.

I couldn't hear Ranboo but I assume he was following me quietly but I didn't dare turn my head to check.

The following scene all happened in slow motion.

The man placed his finger on the trigger and pulled back as I threw my hand on top of his, The gun knocked over just enough so that it wouldn't hurt either Tubbo or Michael but it was still fired.

He went to shoot again but I raised my voice trying to sound as calm as possible. You've got this Theseus- or should I say Tommy?

"Stop." I stated, his pupils widened as memories tried to flood my mind. Using all the power I had I tried my hardest to push them away, which only partially worked. They were still there- just not as vivid and luckily they were transparent so I could still see what was happening.

"Hand me the gun and get as far away from here as possible. You will not alert anyone of our whereabouts and if you do you will jump of a bridge. Go."

I looked up to see all three of my friends staring at me, even Michael.

I gave each of them a tired smile before passing out.

Just as I was about to hit the ground I felt hands around my torso but I don't know who they belonged to or why they caught me.

I let the darkness over take me as I rested. It was silent for once. Dare I say it, nice. It was nice.