21 - Oh Hey, Who Is That?

When you're running for a long time your feet get sore, that's obvious. But now imagine running for your life with a small child on your back, that's how Ranboo felt.

They'd been running for a full hour without stop and the eldest teen was just about ready to collapse.

Ranboo was getting so tired that he didn't see the van he almost ran into-- making it turn sharply out of the way and almost drive into the bushes.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo called, "be careful!"

Ranboo smiled sheepishly offering a small apology to his friends. Before continuing across the road, albeit much more carefully this time.

When they crossed the road they decided to check if the people in the van were okay or not. Would be a pretty nasty move if they didn't.

Before they even reached the van however, a guy that was freakishly tall but not taller than Ranboo with really fluffy brunette hair came out, looking like he was about to murder someone. He was wearing a white t-shirt which was tucked under a brown trench coat and trousers. His hair came almost the whole way over his eyes and he quickly moved a hand up to brush it away.

He looked around for a second before spotting Ranboo and smiled sickening sweet.

He began to march near them and Ranboo took a small step back, most likely from fear.

"Hey." The slightly shorter said coldly, "how's your day been?" He tried to sound nice but was hiding the venom behind it very badly.

"Uh-- Not the best actually." Ranboo tried to reply only to be cut out by the other fella. 

"Really? Hm? I bet you thought that because yours was shit you could go ruin everyone elses." He snapped back. 

Ranboo's protests fell quiet to Tommy's ears though, as he stared at this strange guy. He is getting weird senses of deja vu but doesn't know why. 

As Tommy was getting more and more distant, the weak protests and venomous arguments got more and more muffled. 

But when a hand was placed on Tommy's shoulder he jumped and he was face to face with this Wilbur guy with a Tubbo hand on his shoulder. 

A strange emotion was floating in Wilbur's eyes as he stared at Tommy. Wilbur takes a silent step back as he shouts for somebody to come out of the van.

As a man (probably just a bit shorter than Wilbur) with pink hair tied back into a loose bun, came tumbled out of the van he looked up at Tommy and froze. 

He turned and whispered something in Wilbur's ear before facing back at Tommy. "T-Theseus?" He asked, trying to sound strong but his voice betraying him. 

Everyone else looked confused but not Tommy. 

Suddenly memories that were schooled to hide at the back of Tommy's mind over past years came stumbling forward, each memory fighting to be at the front of his mind. Suddenly Tommy realised why he got deja vu. Suddenly Tommy realised why these people were so familiar to him. 

These weirdos that almost ran him and his friends over were his brothers, his brothers that he thought he'd never see again. His brothers that he'd spent ages asking his parents where they went only to get no answer. His brothers that he trained his mind to forget about. His brothers that played games with him. His brothers that chased him around the garden. His brothers that made him hot chocolate when he was sick. His brothers that loved him more than life itself. His brothers that he loved more than any person he knew or could ever know. 

He'd missed them. Hell he still didn't know why he woke up and one day they were gone, but it didn't matter because they were here. Here with him right now. 

He didn't even care that his real name was out there, he was seeing his brothers again. His brothers that he came to think were only apart of his lonely imagination. 

"Technoblade?"  

heyyyyyyyy. long time no see hahahhahaa.