10- This Could Be Okay

I have come to a conclusion.

Tubbo is crazy.

It's only ten minutes into the drive and my belief is already as strong (if not stronger) than hell. 

On the other hand, Ranboo is okay except for the fact that he almost killed me and could finish the job if he wanted to. That shit's scary. 

"So.." I tried to think of a conversation starter, I haven't really spoke but Tubbo has been rambling on about god knows what for however long. 

"So..?" Ranboo turned to look at me from the front seat to wear I was siting in the back with Michael. 

The van wasn't really anything special. 

It was a small, white van with a few sheets hanging from being pinned upon the top of the wall. Two seats were placed in the front, one the drivers and the other the passengers. There was no seats in the back so I was sitting on a pile of blankets that had a few holds in them, with Michael asleep beside me, his head resting on my lap as he snored. 

"Uh how long have you been out for?" I asked them, mentally cringing at the stupid question. 

"About three months or so?" He turned to look at Tubbo for confirmation but quickly looked away upon seeing what Tubbo was doing. 

"Yeah about three months." He said again with a nervous smile on, "You?" 

"Uh like a day or two? I don't know?" I answered him. Ranboo's eyes widened slightly before going back to there normal size. 

"Cool. Well not cool that you were in a camp that long but cool that you're out now. And that kid too, must of been hard on him." 

I nodded along, "Yeah, I found him a few hours after I broke out. Poor child was crying in a dumpster. Couldn't speak as well, I don't know why. It could of been a one time thing or a trauma response. It could be that he also just never learned to speak being taken in at such a young age." 

"Mhm. How old are you exactly?" He looked me up and down. 

"Uh- what's the date?" I asked him. 

"Fifteenth of December twenty-twenty I think?" He replied back, with a questioning tone in his voice. 

"Alright. In that case, I'm sixteen. What about you and Tubbo? 

"I'm seventeen, Tubbo's sixteen, although Tubbo's seventeenth is coming up soon. twenty third I think?" 

I hummed a response, pretending to look out the non-existent windows. 

"I assume you're a green?" Ranboo asked me. 

I turned back to him confused, "what?" 

"Your jacket. You're a green and Michael's a yellow right?" Oh. That's what he was talking about. 

I nodded my head slightly, "yeah." My response was short and blunt because I was scared that if I spoke to much then I'd give myself away. 

Ranboo hummed, "Well I'm a blue and Tubbo here is a green." He gestured over to Tubbo who was still talking and laughing to himself like a maniac at the wheel. 

Ranboo turned to me a nervous smile that kinda just said 'forget about him, we don't know him.'

I snickered at his expression.

"Where we heading?" I asked him.

Ranboo responded with a shrug, "Tubbo where we headed? Tubbo!" Ranboo asked

"Huh?" He turned to look at the dirty blonde confused.

"I said where are we- OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE ROAD!" Ranboo half screamed.

Tubbo turned his head back to the road just in time to swing the van out of the way of a car that was on the wrong side of the road. Nutters.

"So what did you say?" Tubbo asked calmly like nothing happened.

"How are you so calm about this?!" I asked him.

"Calm about what?" He replied, confusion in his tone.

"You get used to it." Ranboo whispered to me, "anyways, uh I said where we headed?"

"I have a feeling that you would flip out if I told you I didn't know so I'm not going to say anything."

"You mean to tell me you've just been driving in a random direction this whole time!?" Ranboo almost screamed before remembering about the sleeping child. 

"Damnit. I thought he wouldn't flip out. God damn." Tubbo whispered, keeping his eyes on the road. 

I wish I had popcorn. 

I felt Michael stir, then lift his head from my lap. 

He looked at me with confused eyes and tilted his head like a puppy. 

I laughed, "hey buddy. You fell asleep, you remember Tubbo and Ranboo right?" I asked him, his eyes widened. 

"It's okay bud you're safe." He looked in between Tubbo and Ranboo screaming then back to me again and again when I said that and I was sent into hysterics. 

This is okay. 

This could be okay. 

-

heyyyy, writers block is a bitchh. The only reason this is finished is because I had an english essay and I went "fuck that I think I'll do my wattpad story."