I'm momma rose

I'm momma Rose I'm Jatoree's real mother but i also raised two more girls along with her. They might not be mines but i claim them as mines just like they claim me as their mother. I was sick after i had Ja'toree so i wasn't able to have anymore. I love all three of my babies. my babies left me after they graduated from high school. Two of them are strippers and one of them is a drug dealer I still love them anyway. i got on they ass when they first told me about there jobs but i told them afterwords that i was still gone support them because they were trying to make it. I had to put Nicole ass in her place a few times but that ass got in check real quick. I might be a christian but don't let me fool you honey i will still get down as my momma use to tell me leave my Christianity under my bed and let you ass have it. i'm sweet person until you cross me the wrong way. Three things you should know about me: Don't play with my money, don't fuck with my kids, and don't cross me wrong. otherwise we will get along i teach all my kids to be respectful but you got to give respect to receive it. that's enough about me i got to go finish up my dinner for my date tonight. yeah My momma rose trying to get her groove back lol.