Momma's rose came over

Momma rose:I can't believe Ja'toree left Diamond for a nigga well actually i can i knew my baby wasn't gone be able to stay with a girl long. I believe Ja'toree was going through a phase when she did date diamond but anyway I'm going over to Ja'toree's house to help her pack and meet her boyfriend over dinner at a five star restaurant his ass better be there before we be there because when I get there and after we eat he be looking for us to pay the bill i'm cuss his ass out ifgaf how good he look are treat my daughter. I want the best for her so I'm put him through a test tonight everything i order will be expensive i don't care if jatoree get mad or even through temper tantrum. I will put her ass in her place and his ass to so jatoree better gone warn him that i dont play about my babbies and i will be expecting alot from him tonight.

Jatoree: My momma came over to help me pack she dont know why i'm packing but I'll tell her when i get ready to move closer to my baby. He invited us all to dinner at some five star restaurant. I already know my momma will put me and him in our place tonight if we act a fool. I tried to tell him that my momma didn't play any games when it came down to her babbies. He thought i was joking but hopefully he wouldnt try to to test her gangsta her because sh will get all off in his ass.

Momma rose: We left Ja'toree's house in a limo that he sent to pick us up and i was shocked to see my husband charlie and my son Kurtrell in the limo already. When we got to the restaurant a nice gentle man came and open up the doors and kissed my daughter passionately so i was guessing this was her boyfriend. He was fine as hell I was like damn no wonder why she left Diamond looking at that young man made me forget that i even had a husband she introduced us once we got in and he introduced us so his family. He looked just like his daddy i was like know wonder where he get his good looks from his daddy was fine to be old i ain't even gone lie i was about to ask him where was his wife but he said she died from cancer a year ago i felt sorry for him because i know he still was probably hurting still about it.