Guess who's not together

Ja'toree: I've been in a happy relationship with diamond but i stepped out on her i guess i really wasnt gay after all. I stepped ou on her with the guy i meet from the law firm before i quit working there. I loved Diamond dont get me wrong but aye I still needed the D. I needed the real thing not the fake one. I hated that i had to break up with Diamond because i was falling for him but aye had to he kept me happy and i wanted to get married and have kids. Diamond couldnt give me kids so I had to do what i had to do. Most people would say we were the power couple but now we are not. Diamond and I are still friends she still call me her bae but she already know the deal.

Diamond: I was pissed when Ja'toree told me she was leaving me for a nigga but aye i still loved her black ass tho. She will always be bae no matter what I guess thats why i have a relationship problems because there is no one that could ever replace her. Ja'toree was one of a kind and i hate niggas with an passion now even tho i know Ja'toree would've said no to him but she didn't but i still hate them. I'm single now and i will still stay single because soon Ja'toree will realize i was the best thing to ever happen to her and she'll come running back to me ad i will be here with my arms open wide to her.

Nicole: I can't believe they broke up them two were the power couple they always encouraged me and my girl to stay together and fight for our relationship but aye i see the were not so perfect after all. Ja'toree left my sister for a nigga. I know Diamond is hurt and will never give a nigga a chance now or the time of day. I pray candy never leaves me for a nigga because if she do i might try to kill both of them mother fuckers.

Candy: I was shocked to hear that Ja'toree left Diamond for a nigga. I'm not even gone lie brother was fine and had paper for days. I would've left Diamond ass for him to if i was her but i'm not going to tell them that. I will tell Ja'toree that because thats my bitch thats my a1 from day1 bitch. that bitch right there always had my back no matter what. When she first started stripping at the club i knew she was gone be the bitch that i could trust that bitch always kept it one hunnid with yo ass she didnt care if she hurted your fillings are not thats why i liked the bitch she never sugar coated shit thats my bitch and forever will be.