At home

Jatoree: I was at home finally from work i checked my phone and seen that i had a message from Deonte the new lawyer i was so tired and i kept thinking about Diamond so i didn't even text him back. When i kissed Diamond i felt an connection between us. It was amazing so the second time i decide to make out with her i knew she liked it because she didn't resist it i knew she had feelings for me other wise she would've stopped me. I got in the shower the all of a sudden i heard a knock own my bath room door i asked who it was and it was Diamond. I told her to come in i kept my back turned towards her and all of a sudden i felt her kissing me in my neck then down my back i let out and moan and she turn me around so that i could face her. she started kissing me on my chest then down to my stomach moving on down to my thighs then all oven sudden i felt her mouth on my clit her tongue just moving my clit in circular motions then she slide her finger inside of me then she added another one then she she slide her fingers out and slide her tongue in she was driving me crazy that was the first time i ever came quick and ever experienced anything with an girl my legs was so weak she finished cleaning me then she dry ed me off . she even dressed me and lay ed me and my bed. She even slept with me. i was happy tomorrow was Sunday so that meant no work at all. layed my head on her chest finally went to sleep.

diamond: I woke up with an smile on my face i had finally got what i wanted and that was her. i didnt have her fully but i knew i had her thinking she wasn't the first girl i had like that but she would be my last hopefully. i cooked breakfast this morning. she was gone kill me once she seen the picture i had posted on intagram of her sleeping but to me she was beautiful even when she was sleep. i tagged her in @Jatoree_lovesherhater # bae looks even better when she is sleep.