The New stripper

Nicole: I clocked into work and soon as i did i over hear the girls talking about a new stripper. I walked to the locker room and my baby walked up to me and started telling me that Keisha ugly ass is working with us now and who ever does good to night will be the new manager i never seen Keisha on a pole but new she was gone try to work hard to night to become the manger. The audience was gone vote and tell us who they wanted to be the manager. Jatoree had got a lot of chances to become manager but she didnt want is i was hoping tonight she would take it if the offered it to her.

Diamond: I heard about a new stripper at the strip club where my sister worked at so wanted to go see what she was about . Keisha ass had been gone all day and i wasnt mad at all. i had my boys to bring her my old Honda so that she could have something to ride in. I went hoped in the shower and got out and put my black levi's with some pink and blue jays to match my Polo shirt. when it came to dressing my swagg was on fleek. I hoped in My challenger and headed to the club.

Ja'toree: After i got out the shower and put on a dress to cover up my outfit for tonight. I got to the club then all of a sudden i see keisha's ass getting dress i was like what the fuck is this bitch doing here its already bad enough that this bitch was even living with me but now working with me hell nah this bitch trying to test my gangsta with her ugly ass.