A year later

Diamond: Its been a year since what happened with Jatoree and Keisha. Keisha finally got release from the hospital. My baby Jatoree is working and is finally working on her CNA license. Nicole moved out and started living with Candy. Me and bae moved into another house. We moved close by momma rose. She finally got married and adopted a lil boy well he is not little he's 16. I only work one job now. I work for a construction company with Ja'toree's step dad.

Ja'toree: I've living life to the fullest and I'm very happy now that it's just me and Diamond. I still strip but I'm about to stop in a couple of days because I'll have my Cna license by then. I hated that today was Friday that meant it was stripping night. Diamond didn't like me stripping but aye i made money tho.

Momma Rose: I've been married a year now and I'm happy that i finally got approved for adoption. My husband Charlie and I were happy about our son. He was not perfect but you tell me what person you know is perfect.  I loved all of my kids. I only had two but the other two i took care of i still loved them all the same. My daughter told me about her and Diamond i didnt get mad aye Momma still loved her baby.

Nicole: My baby Candy and I were in love we were unbreakable. We decided to go to Momma Rose house to meet the new family member. I loved Kurtrell bad ass like a lil brother but aye I'm have to hurt him if keep looking at candy like he want to taste her lol.