On my way home

Diamond: After i left the club i went to one my ex's house named Keisha. One of the reasons i broke up with the bitch because she didn't like Jatoree or Nicole. If you don't like them that means you don't like me. A lot of people say that i broke up with her for a dumb reason but to me it wasn't every time the bitch wanted to chill with me she would have to come over to our crib because of the fact her parents didn't allow me to come chill with her. She would always start up an argument with Ja'toree and Jatoree would always be ready to put her ass in her place but me and Nicole wouldn't let her. i knew if she got a hold to Keisha , Keisha ass wouldn't look the same or either be dead. Keisha thought she was bad just because she was from the ghetto and had a lot of fights growing up. I knew that Ja'toree would beat her ass Ja'toree was from the country and took a lot of fighting classes growing up because she was the only girl and the only child. she had to defend herself and her lil cousins growing up. Jatoree got put in Alternative school when she was in the 9th grade for having more then 5 fights in a year. She came out of alternative and did the same thing over and they sent her ass right back. When the girls in and dudes realized she wasn't the one to play with they stopped fucking with her and wanted to become her friend.But anyway i pulled up at keisha's house waiting on her slow ass to come on so that i could take her to the crib to chill. She got in crying i asked her what was wrong she told me that her family put her out and she needed a place to stay and asked me could she stay with me. I told her she was gone have to ask Ja'toree but they way she Ja'toree use to go at it i wouldn't be surprised if she said no with her mean ass.