Finally off work

Ja'toree: I just got off work it was 2 a.m i didn't feel like driving but hell I wasn't about to leave my damn car her in this ghetto ass neighborhood. I was walking to my car but i stopped to turn around to see who was calling me it was Nicole she was telling me she was going home with candy one of the strippers we work with i told her okay and to be careful. I got in my car in headed home. As soon as i pull up Diamond pulls in behind me. I got out my car to go in the house but before I could go in i turn to see this Bitch Keisha i dont know if Diamond wanted this bitch to get her ass beat or what. Me and Keisha is not cool at all she don't like me or Nicole. The reason why she don't like me is she think I told Diamond about her cheating on her with candy the stripper. I didnt tell her but i was going to but I didnt get a chance to because Nicole stole the Bitch from her. She didn't like Nicole because she stole Candy away from her. i thought the shit was funny to me. I kept walking and the house and went up the stairs to my bedroom so that i could take a shower. I took off all my clothes and hoped in the shower and i forgot to lock my bath room door but aye they should know how to knock before entering but they shouldn't even be in my bathroom because its in my room.
Diamond: I left Keisha down stairs and went up stairs to talk to ja'toree i went in her room and didnt see her in there so i walked into her bathroom evidently she didnt hear me when i opened the door. Her body looked so good with the water running down her body up against her skin she was turning me on again. After looking at her body one last time i shut the door and headed down stairs where Keisha was. I kept thinking about Ja'toree's body until i couldn't even look or talk to Keisha.