I believe she's mine

Diamond: Keisha ugly ass came down stairs and asked me what bitch i was with last night i told her Jatoree she didnt believe me but i wasnt caring. I know Ja'toree fine ass was mine and i didnt need That bitch to mess up nothing. i heard Jatoree coming down the steps and all of sudden Keisha wrapped her hands around my waist.

Jatoree: i make it down stairs on my way into the kitchen to go hurt Diamond ass for posting that picture of me on instagram. Next thing i know i see Keisha's ass holding her by her waist and i turnt all the way up on that bitch. I was like ohhh hell nah what the fuck is going on i know damn well this bitch aint holding whats mine i went over their and moved that bitch out my way and let diamond grab my waist and show that bitch how it was supposed to be done. she was pissed and i dared her ugly ass to say something next thing i know somebody beating on the damn door like they were the police it was Candy and Nicole Dumb ass. Nicole was like wtf going on in this bitch why are y'all two hugged up what the fuck happened after the club.

Nicole: I was confused asf when i walked in the house and seen them two bitches hugged up i was confused and happy at the same damn time. i was like damn my sister got two bitches living with her at the same damn time. The all of a sudden i see Keisha walk up to jatoree in get in her face and tell her she's bitch just like her momma i was really confused. then all of sudden i see Keisha ass fly up against the wall. Jatoree had hit that bitch like she was a fucking man. I didnt not stop Ja'toree because what Keisha had said. she was fucking Keisha ass up i called her momma. when my momma rose and Keisha's momma pulled up Jatoree had dragged the bitch outside and left her for dead.

Diamond: I've never seen Jatoree ass get down like that she took it to a whole nother level on that bitch. Keisha's momma took her to the hospital Keisha ass was in ICU. I thought the was about to take my baby to jail but they didnt we all just said that she hit her back because she hit her first. they couldnt prove that we were lying. we left the hospital and went packed Keisha's shit to give to her momma and asked her momma why did she put her out and her momma said they didnt so i really felt bad for Keisha because if she got out Ja'toree was gone get that ass again.