There's a knock on the door

Jatoree: Me and my future hubby was still celebrating our engagement so i went to victory secrets got this cute lil bra and thong set to model for my baby and i was gone do a lil strip tease for him tonight i couldnt wait to feel him inside of me again.

Andre: As soon as i got home i went up stairs and i found Jatoree laying on the bed fool of rose peddles and her with this cute bra and thong set on. i was ready for her ass but as soon as i walked up to her and started kissing her on her neck she pulled away and started dancing on me she knew it was turning me on and i wanted her bad. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me and hit a split on top of me and made one ass cheek jamb at a time she knew that really got me going because she felt my jimmy rising up. She started taking off her bra still teasing me and then she slid her thong off and wiggled her ass in front of me. After she finally got done strip teasing me i put that ass to work i slid in side of her after i got done giving her the tongue action that i knew drove her crazy. she knew once i got started i wasnt going to finish until she came before and after i came about three times but not tonight somebody decided to come over and pay us a visit i thought it was Momma rose so i was about to stop to night because i knew my light bright ass was gone learn today if i didnt answer the door. I had to stop and Jatoree hated but oh well i dint want me ass to get beat by momma rose when i got to the door with just my shorts on and opened it, it was Candy's ass i let her in and called Jatoree down stairs.

Ja'toree: I was pissed that Andre had to stop because i loved when i put his ass to work and teased about him coming before me. I went down stairs and to find Candy sitting on our catch she looked at me like i was crazy but i knew why my hair was fucked up and she probably could tell that i had put andre ass to work. I asked her what was up and she told me all about nicole's little plan to take me out if her sister killed herself and now that candy broke up with her she was gone end up killing herself to because she didnt know why candy left her so she was gone wonder herself to death so i really wasnt worried about nicole because she already knew she was gone have to shoot me and pray that i would die otherwise her ass was gone be left her dead when i got done with her. I hated candy had interrupted us but aye i needed this information and i told her that she could live with use until she found her a place to live.