I cant believe this shit

Nicole: First off this bitch leaves my sister for this nigga and then say yes she'll marry this nigga like really how dick whipped is this bitch. I don't think this nigga really loves her i believe he is going to marry her ass then divorce her ass after she have 3 of his kids and take all her money away from her. I dont even know this nigga but i dont like him because he is a home wrecker and only care about his damn self. If it wasnt for my sister saying dont worry about i believed i would have killed both of them. I use to be cool with ja'toree until now that bitch got my sister going crazy over her and all i got to say is if my sister kill herself because of her I'm going to whoop this bitch ass just like she did Keisha but worst.

Candy: Nicole must have lost her damn mind talking about she gone beat jatoree's ass she already know my bitch aint going and jatoree's ass cray cray.I loved Nicole but aye i consider Jatoree my sister so you know what they say blood thicker then water and i wasnt going to let Nicole hurt my bitch ant know way in hell i was gone let this bitch do that so i had to do what i had to do i broke up with her ass packed my shit and got in my car and went to my bitch house to tell her about this bitch plan.

Nicole: I dont know what was wrong with candy but the bitch broke up with me then packed her shit then left i cant believe this shit like what the fuck did i do wrong? hell a bitch hella confused