Exam

Exam week began and an unnatural hush fell over the castle. The third years
emerged from Transfiguration at lunchtime on Monday, limp and ashen-faced,
comparing results and bemoaning the difficulty of the tasks they had been set,
which had included turning a teapot into a tortoise.

Then, after a hasty lunch, it was straight back upstairs for the Charmsexam. Hermione had been right; Professor Flitwick did indeed test them onCheering Charms. Renevia passed without any hardwork as well as Hermione but then when it's come those two boys, Ron had to be led away to a quiet room for an hour since he can't stop burst out hysterically laugh and Harry somehow passed also even though he slightly overdid his out of nerves.

Hagrid presided over the Care of Magical Creatures exam the following morning with a very preoccupied air indeed; his heart didn’t seem to be in it at all. He had provided a large tub of fresh flobberworms for the class, and
told them that to pass the test, their flobberworm had to still be alive at the
end of one hour. As flobberworms flourished best if left to their own devices, it was the easiest exam any of them had ever taken, and also gave the Quartet plenty of opportunity to speak to Hagrid.

“Beaky’s gettin’ a bit depressed,” Hagrid told them, bending low on the pretense of checking that Harry’s flobberworm was still alive. “Bin cooped up too long. But still . . . we’ll know day after tomorrow — one way or the other—"

Renevia feel relief when she managed to make  her Confusing Concoction to thicken and Snape lightly nodded at her before scribble something on his notes and moves forward to others.

Then came Astronomy at midnight, up on the tallest tower; History of Magic on Wednesday morning and proceed to Wednesday afternoon which meant Herbology, in the greenhouses under a baking-hot sun; then back to the common room once more, with sunburnt
necks, thinking longingly of this time next day, when it would all be over.

Their second to last exam, on Thursday morning, was Defense Against the Dark Arts. Professor Lupin had compiled the most unusual exam any of them had ever taken: a sort of obstacle course outside in the sun, where they had to wade across a deep paddling pool containing a grindylow, cross a series of potholes full of Red Caps, squish their way across a patch of marsh while
ignoring misleading directions from a hinkypunk, then climb into an old trunk
and battle with a new boggart.

"Good, Renevia,you passed," Lupin muttered as she come out of the trunk , nodded she hung out with Harry to watch Ron and Hermione.

Ron did very well until he reached the hinkypunk, which successfully confused him into sinking waist-high into the quagmire. Hermione did everything perfectly until she reached the trunk with the boggart in it. After
about a minute inside it, she burst out again, screaming.

“Hermione!” said Lupin, startled. “What’s the matter?”

“P-P-Professor McGonagall!” Hermione gasped, pointing into the trunk.

“Sh-she said I’d failed everything!”

Renevia who have the instinct as someone who appreciate her friends, completely wrapped Hermione in her embrace and soothing her down.

It took a little while to calm Hermione down.

When at last she had regained a grip on herself, she, Renevia ,Harry, and Ron went back to the castle.

Ron was still slightly inclined to laugh at Hermione’s boggart, before Renevia held out her fist and about to scold Ron again but the lecturing was averted by the sight that met them on the top of the steps.

Cornelius Fudge, sweating slightly in his pinstriped cloak, was standing there staring out at the grounds. He started at the sight of Harry.

“Hello there, Harry!” he said. “Just had an exam, I expect? Nearly finished?”

“Yes,” said Harry. Hermione and Ron, not being on speaking terms with the
Minister of Magic, hovered awkwardly in the background. Renevia just silently watched them.

“Lovely day,” said Fudge, casting an eye over the lake. “Pity . . . pity . . .”

He sighed deeply and looked down at Harry.

“I’m here on an unpleasant mission, Harry. The Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures required a witness to the execution of a mad hippogriff. As I needed to visit Hogwarts to check on the Black situation, I
was asked to step in.”

“Does that mean the appeal’s already happened?” Ron interrupted, stepping
forward.

“No, no, it’s scheduled for this afternoon,” said Fudge, looking curiously at Ron.

“Then you might not have to witness an execution at all!” said Ron stoutly.
“The hippogriff might get off!”

Before Fudge could answer, two wizards came through the castle doorsbehind him. One was so ancient he appeared to be withering before their very eyes; the other was tall and strapping, with a thin black mustache. Harry
gathered that they were representatives of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures, because the very old wizard squinted toward Hagrid’s cabin and said in a feeble voice, “Dear, dear, I’m getting too old for this. . . . Two o’clock, isn’t it, Fudge?”

The black-mustached man was fingering something in his belt; Renevia looked and saw that he was running one broad thumb along the blade of a shining axe. Ron opened his mouth to say something, but Hermione nudged him hard in the ribs and jerked her head toward the entrance hall.

“Why’d you stop me?” said Ron angrily as they entered the Great Hall for lunch. “Did you see them? They’ve even got the axe ready! This isn’t justice!”

“Ron, your dad works for the Ministry, you can’t go saying things like that to his boss!” said Hermione, but she too looked very upset. “As long as Hagrid keeps his head this time, and argues his case properly, they can’t possibly execute Buckbeak. . . .”

But they could tell Hermione didn’t really believe what she was saying. All around them, people were talking excitedly as they ate their lunch, happily anticipating the end of the exams that afternoon, but Harry, Ron, and
Hermione, lost in worry about Hagrid and Buckbeak, didn’t join in.

Harry’s and Ron’s last exam was Divination; Hermione's and Renevia's, Muggle Studies.
They walked up the marble staircase together; Hermione and Renevia left them on the first floor and Harry and Ron proceeded all the way up to the seventh.

Renevia couldn't help but it funny when she learn Muggle studies from witch's perspective.
So everytime when she attended Muggles studies class,  she always feel motivated and brighten up after a stressful day  and it's never weird if she just passed the exam with full marks.