𝟎𝟏

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑..

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟏𝟖, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝟏𝟖, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"I wish you would stop trying." I removed my hand from Kelo's. I'm starting to think he came to this restaurant everyday just to hit on me. "I'm just trying to do my job, leave me alone."

"Cmon na, stop acting like that. Lemme holla at you real quick." He said. "If you don't want me to touch you I won't."

I shook my head denying his offer. "I don't wanna be seen talking to you Kelo, my brother will kill me." I said before walking off to the back.

"What took you so long?" India turned around handing me another plate of food.

"Kelo." I rolled my eyes, she laughed.

"Girl, you know you like him. Be blushing hard as shit." She said and I frowned.

"I do not. None of that matters anyway, he's my brother's biggest enemy. I can't fuck with him.." I shook my head. It seemed like I was trying to convince that to myself instead of her.

"Mm.. girl your brother's street drama can't control your personal love life." She said. I shrugged her off going back out there to give this one couple that always comes to the restaurant there order.

"Thank you sweetie." The lady said slickly slipping a tip in my hand as I sat their plates down. "You're so nice and pretty."

I blushed. "Your welcome." I said before walking to the back before I was pulled back.

I instantly snatched away out of reflex before realizing it was just Kelo.

"Could you not?" I asked. He pulled me to a private area in the restaurant and of course I followed him, I don't even know why I keep letting him get the chance.

"Do I gotta repeat myself?" I tilted my head and placed my hand on my hip.

"Man ion give a fuck about yo brother, he know what the fuck he did to me. He deserved to get shot, lucky he ain't fucking die." Kelo said grabbing my hands but I pushed him away with my face scrunched up.

"Don't talk about him like that, especially in front of me! That's my brother." I mugged him. He simply waved me off.

"What he do to you anyway?" I asked him. I always asked Xavier what the real beef between the two was but his answer was always "don't worry about it" , he would never tell me it.